Roban - World Class Scale Helicopters

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
    I am not going to stop asking for a 1600mm ME or BF 109...
    1600 would be all needed especially to go with the 1600 spitfire. 2000+ would put it out of reach of 92% of the market as well

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
      I am not going to stop asking for a 1600mm ME or BF 109...
      The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Woody
        WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE! WE WANT SILVERPLATE!

Comment

• I prefer a drum beat over a squeeky wheel, and it goes like this:
          ov10ov10Love:ov10Love:ov10Ligthbulb:ov10ov10:Love:ov10ov10:Cold:ov10ov10:Dizzy:ov10ov10:Music:ov10ov10:Party:ov10:ov10

Comment

• OV-10 for sure, if not a Hellcat. In either case take my money now!!!
            Tolga
            Instagram: @_t01ga_
            YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Absolutely yes!

Comment

• I am sorry to be repeating myself, but we (the whole world!) do urgently need a Viggen. It flies absolutely amazing as a model, looks awesome and has never been done in foam (PNP). The time has come!

Comment

• Ya know, I agree 100%. After seeing those guys in that You Tube vid fly that scratch built one, the performance of this plane is impossible to ignore. Would make a great first EDF for many people, it's literally the most forgiving EDF I've ever seen. I don't think you have to worry too much about someone doing it, LOL. Be interesting to see who pops up with it first though.

Woody

Comment

• Well, in that case I really hope for Freewing since there's no competition for the quality of the work they do. As I stated before, a nice scale model (that gives the right impression) of any plane beats a cheap version of my favorite plane. But you are absolutely right, a Viggen would be a game changer for new pilots getting into EDF:s. It can land at speeds out of reach for anything but Cub's... To my knowledge the only STOL jet interceptor in the world. I have quite a few, recently I took over an older model (Einar Johansson design) that I will update with a 120 mm EDF. But the small foam Viggen I designed a while ago also handles very nice. The planform just works in any size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                      I prefer a drum beat over a squeeky wheel, and it goes like this:
                      ov10ov10Love:ov10Love:ov10Ligthbulb:ov10ov10:Love:ov10ov10:Cold:ov10ov10:Dizzy:ov10ov10:Music:ov10ov10:Party:ov10:ov10
                      I'm going to have to agree (strongly I may add!) with Boots Whirleygig on this one! I'll take a Drum beat over a squeaky wheel any day!:Cool: ov10ov10ov10
                      I'm sure there's a few others that would agree.;)

Comment

• Originally posted by L over D View Post
                        Well, in that case I really hope for Freewing since there's no competition for the quality of the work they do. As I stated before, a nice scale model (that gives the right impression) of any plane beats a cheap version of my favorite plane. But you are absolutely right, a Viggen would be a game changer for new pilots getting into EDF:s. It can land at speeds out of reach for anything but Cub's... To my knowledge the only STOL jet interceptor in the world. I have quite a few, recently I took over an older model (Einar Johansson design) that I will update with a 120 mm EDF. But the small foam Viggen I designed a while ago also handles very nice. The planform just works in any size.
                        Very nice work!
                        TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by L over D View Post
                          I am sorry to be repeating myself, but we (the whole world!) do urgently need a Viggen. It flies absolutely amazing as a model, looks awesome and has never been done in foam (PNP). The time has come!
                          I agree with you, the Viggen is a great looking and flying aircraft!

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                            Ya know, I agree 100%. After seeing those guys in that You Tube vid fly that scratch built one, the performance of this plane is impossible to ignore. Would make a great first EDF for many people, it's literally the most forgiving EDF I've ever seen. I don't think you have to worry too much about someone doing it, LOL. Be interesting to see who pops up with it first though.

Woody
                            Those are exactly the very reasons why a Viggen model would have so much to offer to the RC community. It is one of the few jets that has such a wide performance envelope that it would be ideal for the first time EDF pilot, the pro and those with short air strips. Add to that a working thrust reverser and it would truly be one of a kind. The Viggen has more actual capabilities to offer any RC pilot other then just being another fast and sharp looking jet.

I can attest to these facts because of my own experience with the Viggen in the DCS flight simulator. It is just a magnificent machine to fly.

Comment

• Would 100% sell a kidney for a high quality C-130! Get some 3DPUP to convert into an LC-130F/R. I will probably be to old to fly by the time the Avios is released.

Comment

• It would be cool to have a 130 with skis as an add on for all the guys that can only fly when the snow melts. It would be more than awesome if they had JATO rockets haha

Comment

• JATO would be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                    I prefer a drum beat over a squeeky wheel, and it goes like this:
                                    Boots............you've always been the Second Major of the :ov10drum band and am damn proud to have ya brother;)
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• JATO could be possible. Bet these would do the trick :Ligthbulb: Anyone want to lend me a plane for a test flight?

Comment

• I have my funds set aside for the A 26/B 26 Invader. when they announce it, I want to be first to order mine!
                                        as far as I know no one has offered a foam A 26 before and I think it will sell well.

​​​​​​

Comment

• I have my pennies saved for the 1600mm OV-10 when they announce it for Christmas! :Gift::Cool::ov10;)

Comment

Working...
                                          X