You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep my OV-10 funds in a lockbox.

Comment

• Like Social Security, ONLY your funds are still there, right??? LOL :Not-Talking:

Comment

• Would be nice to have a german twin bomber.

Comment

• JU-88 HE-111 :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
            JU-88 HE-111 :Cool:
            Add a Do-335 and an Me-410 to that list.:Cool:;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Add a Do-335 and an Me-410 to that list.:Cool:;)
              Am definitely onboard with a Do-335 immediately after the OV-10
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
                Would be nice to have a german twin bomber.
                That is why I responded as such, but hell yea!!! 335 and 410 and 188 and BF110 and a Condor and on and on... I will buy them all!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I think a DO335 Pfeiffer would be neat but I don’t think any kit company would put one out due to the liability. Too many dumb thumbers out there will drag there arms/hands through the rear prop. Being electric may change their mind though since you don’t need to be near it when it starts up. Yes, I know there’s a bunch of Cessna 337’s out there so maybe they will. Just a thought

Comment

• After the OV-10, SILVERPLATE! SILVERPLATE!SILVERPLATE!SILVERPLATE!SILVERPLATE!SI LVERPLATE!SILVERPLATE!SILVERPLATE!SILVERPLATE!SILV ERPLATE!SILVERPLATE!

Comment

• The more I think about it, I think an OV-10 would be pretty sweet! Lot's of different liveries, some carried weapons, different branches flew them (I think I even saw a CG Bronco but could be mistaken)

Comment

• Originally posted by icepirate3 View Post
                        ... (I think I even saw a CG Bronco but could be mistaken)

I could not find any reference for a CG Bronco, that would be sweet. Though I did find this very cool fire livery

Comment

• We are loooong over due for a new Flightline bird. Maybe Five Eyes, Trident , and Wolves will all be epic prop driven warbirds. Alpha has been one busy guy making sure we've got some quality product to select from.

Comment

• What do you thing about this one. Freewing can use again F14 base but use a single 90mm ? No ???
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

That is why I responded as such, but hell yea!!! 335 and 410 and 188 and BF110 and a Condor and on and on... I will buy them all!!!!!!!!!!!
                              An 88 or Condor would be incredible!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanguy51 View Post
                                What do you thing about this one. Freewing can use again F14 base but use a single 90mm ? No ???
                                Tornado to the rescue!

Comment

• But honestly all these suggestions pale to the Mig 25

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
                                    But honestly all these suggestions pale to the Mig 25
                                    Someone has to bang the drum.................

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

I could not find any reference for a CG Bronco, that would be sweet. Though I did find this very cool fire livery

That's probably what I saw and assumed...... But I could go with that scheme! But hey, who said there were rules? I'm quite sure Callie could do up most anything we would ask for! Didn't VF-103 have a Bronco back in the day?:) That would look sharp!

Comment

• Just noticed Callie is offering a decal package for the T-33, has it always offered it?? Hmmmmmmm

Comment

• "SHE" has had T-33 graphics for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                                          X