Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post
    They did use the S-3 as a bomber late in its service life with Mavericks and other assorted bombs/missiles. The Navy opted for the F-18 instead so the plane was eventually retired.
    Well considering it seems we're facing a new three-way Cold War, they might have to bring it back, because I don't think P-3s and SH-60s can do the job alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post
      Used to be a fairly common model and then just disappeared

The Wattage S-3 was garbage. I think Freewing or FMS could make a fantastic flying and detailed S-3 with twin 70's or even 80's. I'd be all in for one of these. I've seen many "Hoovers" here in San Diego. In fact a guy I knew was the CO of VS-41 at NAS North Island. He told me one of the birds in his squadron fired a missile at Saddam Hussein's yacht and sunk it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhantomNut View Post
        The Wattage S-3 was garbage. I think Freewing or FMS could make a fantastic flying and detailed S-3 with twin 70's or even 80's. I'd be all in for one of these. I've seen many "Hoovers" here in San Diego. In fact a guy I knew was the CO of VS-41 at NAS North Island. He told me one of the birds in his squadron fired a missile at Saddam Hussein's yacht and sunk it.
        Let's face it, it was a flying Swiss Army knife. It could act as a fighter using long-range air-to-air missiles, anti-ship, anti-sub, bomber, ELINT, tanker, and if you put Hellfires or TOWs on it, tankbuster. About the only thing I think it couldn't do was gunship, like the AC-130, and that's because it was too small.

Comment

• And this one ?
          twin 70mm like Su 35....Tu 50
          Attached Files

Comment

• Being a Canadian I would love to see 80mm Snow bird and of course a twin Avro Arrow

Comment

• 1700mm to 2000mm F4U Corsair, thousands of use have been asking for Freewing or Flightline to please make us one for years now

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobbysquawkspitty View Post
                1700mm to 2000mm F4U Corsair, thousands of use have been asking for Freewing or Flightline to please make us one for years now
                Welcome to Hobby Squawk! I'm a big Corsair fan myself!
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobbysquawkspitty View Post
                  1700mm to 2000mm F4U Corsair, thousands of use have been asking for Freewing or Flightline to please make us one for years now
                  If they were to do one it would probably be 1600mm, they could use the power system from the 1600mm Spitfire. If they came out with a Corsair & P-51 I'd be in heaven. I know those planes have been done to death but none are Flightline quality.

Comment

• Flew gas and nitro powered Corsairs for yrs, it was and still is my favorite warbird to fly but I sold out several yrs ago and now it's time for another Corsair, I have plenty of 6S 5000 lipos so a big Corsair would do me well and hope it will be like super scale and have all the bells and whistles.

Comment

• I've got the 1600mm Spitfire and it's a favorite plane.

Comment

• It would be great to see a tri-color Corsair in 2m Super Scale that uses a 6S. Big and beautiful would be awesome.

Comment

• I would go for a big Corsair too.
                          I have the 1600 Spit and there are several warbirds that size they can build that will sell if Flightline does them.

Comment

• Freewing 80 or 90mm EDF North American F-100 Super Saber with working airbrake, scale landing gear and gear doors with one of these paint schemes or another scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cws View Post
                              I would go for a big Corsair too.
                              I have the 1600 Spit and there are several warbirds that size they can build that will sell if Flightline does them.
                              FMS has a 1700mm F4U Corsair

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                It would be great to see a tri-color Corsair in 2m Super Scale that uses a 6S. Big and beautiful would be awesome.
                                FMS has a 1700mm Corsair

Comment

• Fms planes are not the same quality as Freewing.
                                  I have both in my shop.
                                  Looking forward to Freewing/Flightline next releases.
                                  Hope there will be an A 26 Invader soon. The Tiger cat electrics will work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cws View Post
                                    Fms planes are not the same quality as Freewing.
                                    I have both in my shop.
                                    Looking forward to Freewing/Flightline next releases.
                                    Hope there will be an A 26 Invader soon. The Tiger cat electrics will work.
                                    AN A26 would be really cool, but an OV10:ov10 Would be better!:):):):):):):)just ask WB or Boots!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Enterprise206 View Post
                                      Freewing 80 or 90mm EDF North American F-100 Super Saber with working airbrake, scale landing gear and gear doors with one of these paint schemes or another scheme.
                                      I'll 2nd this one. That would be awesome!
                                      Attached Files

EAA# 1366802
                                      AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

• I have to admit, I've caught the OV10 bug hard . I've started collecting reference material just in case.

​​​​​​Gotta get me some OV10, and the prescription is flightline
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Gillespie09_OV-10A_Bronco_4123.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	163538

Comment

• I need to start a collection as well. Once i get an understanding of how 3dlabprint design their support structures im gonna attempt to follow their construction process to try to design a printable one. If i can and make it solid enough i will post the files here so others can take a crack at it and maybe suggest some revisions that would be needed... but thats my plan that will be starting next week. Thinking:

Comment

Working...
                                          X