You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F-18 super hornet, 80/90 mm twin Edf with the blue Angels theme. Make a fat Albert 1/5 scale to go along with it!

Comment

• 90mm F-100 :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmsman52 View Post
        90mm F-100 :)
        This is my favorite too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rougarou69 View Post
          Freewing F-18 super hornet, 80/90 mm twin Edf with the blue Angels theme. Make a fat Albert 1/5 scale to go along with it!
          There is a good chance that a new F/A-18 is in development because of the countless requests there have been for an update. I have also noticed the old 90mm model is currently sold out.

It would be good if they did a Super Hornet in both a single seat E and twin seat F models so that a Growler could also be done.
          As for the power system it would most likely be a single 90mm because that is what Freewing has found that to be the best set up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Growler 2.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	167061

Comment

• A V2.0 on the first gen 64 mm, with landing gear options for the Sabre and MiG, and a full Navy Blue color scheme as in the attachment for the Panther.

Comment

• As popular as the Freewing Me-262 has been, I think we need the "next level" Me-262D fantasy version Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	167103 ....

Comment

• After listening to Alpha on the latest RC Afterhours podcast, my prediction is the next FW release will be a 70mm. He spoke about the time frame for each size between releases and bad news for the guys wanting a 90mm F100, since he said they usually plan one 90mm release per year. But, it has been over a year since the last 70mm release (unless you count the F16 PRO as a new release) and I think another is due! During the video of the 70mm Hawk, Pilot Ryan talked about all future 70mm releases having lights like the Hawk, so I am sure more were in the works way back then. Surely another is coming in early 2019!

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                  After listening to Alpha on the latest RC Afterhours podcast, my prediction is the next FW release will be a 70mm. He spoke about the time frame for each size between releases and bad news for the guys wanting a 90mm F100, since he said they usually plan one 90mm release per year. But, it has been over a year since the last 70mm release (unless you count the F16 PRO as a new release) and I think another is due! During the video of the 70mm Hawk, Pilot Ryan talked about all future 70mm releases having lights like the Hawk, so I am sure more were in the works way back then. Surely another is coming in early 2019!
                  Very good points! So for now the question should be narrowed down to "What 70mm EDF would you like to see next?"

How about a 70mm F-84 Thunderjet since it is a rarely done straight wing jet that has not been done before.

Name:	F-84 2.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	167131

Comment

• I would think that the next plane maybe more Euro based as Motion Rc is also in Europe now.

Saab Viggan ?....

Name:	U2olw.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	167133 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

Very good points! So for now the question should be narrowed down to "What 70mm EDF would you like to see next?"

How about a 70mm F-84 Thunderjet since it is a rarely done straight wing jet that has not been done before.

I am sticking to my guess and hope that it is a 70mm 6s sport jet. I got my wish on the last two releases so maybe a third?? :)

Stinger 70? Bandit 70? Revised 6s Rebel?

Comment

Put me in the list for this one for sure!

EAA# 1366802
                        AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	F-84 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	177.9 KB ID:	167131
                          Hey Eman,

I love that jet, which is good and bad. Good because I like it. Bad because they never make anything I like, LOL​. I probably wouldn't trade it for an F-100, (I like those a lot, better than this one for sure), but this is a very nice jet, one I would own.

I have pretty much decided to limit my exposure here, as they never listen to me any how. MRC, as well as all other company's have a master model selector, and they select which ever model comes next.

I suspect we have a F-18 of some sort on the way, probably an 80mm, as for propellers I'm sure it will be a Hellcat, or P-40. It's all about the marketing numbers, basically to ensure the plane is in fact in demand. I support a P-40, 100% and will in fact purchase one of those. As for the Hellcat, I have a Dynam, and it fly's pretty amazing the way I have it set up. So probably not a sell there anytime soon.

Best Regards
                          Woody

PS, this is not meant to imply that MRC has never made anything I like! I'm looking to purchase an A-4, F-86, F-15, and Sea Fury. Very very cool models, can hardly wait. But the last 3 models have just missed the mark, "For Me". They're beautiful models, and well done. Just not anything I've been holding my breath for, I'm sure many, many have though.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                            I would think that the next plane maybe more Euro based as Motion Rc is also in Europe now.

Saab Viggan ?....

ID:	167133
                            Oh yes.......
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Oh yes.......
                              Yes that one would be very cool indeed.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Hey Eman,

I love that jet, which is good and bad. Good because I like it. Bad because they never make anything I like, LOL​. I probably wouldn't trade it for an F-100, (I like those a lot, better than this one for sure), but this is a very nice jet, one I would own.

I have pretty much decided to limit my exposure here, as they never listen to me any how. MRC, as well as all other company's have a master model selector, and they select which ever model comes next.

I suspect we have a F-18 of some sort on the way, probably an 80mm, as for propellers I'm sure it will be a Hellcat, or P-40. It's all about the marketing numbers, basically to ensure the plane is in fact in demand. I support a P-140, 100% and will in fact purchase one of those. As for the Hellcat, I have a Dynam, and it fly's pretty amazing the way I have it set up. So probably not a sell there anytime soon.

Best Regards
                                Woody
                                So, you're blaming them for making business decisions that keep them profitable and in business instead of listening to one person on one forum for a plane that is not very well known by the masses and has a slim chance of ever getting out of the red? From seeing your posts on here, you normally sound pretty level headed and mature. But that last statement "I have pretty much decided to limit my exposure here, as they never listen to me any how" sounds like a child saying he is taking his toy and going home after not getting his way! :Cool:​​​​​​​

Comment

I would think that the next plane maybe more Euro based as Motion Rc is also in Europe now.

Saab Viggan ?....

ID:	167133 ​​​​​​​
                                  I would love a Viggen! Even though I would prefer one in 80mm for it to have plenty of space for scale features like working front canards and a thrust reverser. But I would not hesitate to get one in 70mm. :Cool:

Comment

Saab Viggan ?....

ID:	167133
                                    This is best I can do at the moment...it is a blast to fly, it will basically backflip on itself:Silly:

Name:	45359137_479648482444455_8079301424757866496_n.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	167153

Name:	45353116_479648492444454_959350378002907136_n.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	167152 ​​​​​​​
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

So, you're blaming them for making business decisions that keep them profitable and in business instead of listening to one person on one forum for a plane that is not very well known by the masses and has a slim chance of ever getting out of the red? From seeing your posts on here, you normally sound pretty level headed and mature. But that last statement "I have pretty much decided to limit my exposure here, as they never listen to me any how" sounds like a child saying he is taking his toy and going home after not getting his way! :Cool:
                                      I never meant that mate. I participate in many very different aspects here. Apparently you seem to think I'm in pretty high regard. I'll just buy the models I like if that's OK with you, and the others that seemed to like your post.

I'll try to keep my opinions, more close guarded in the future to avoid offending anyone.

Just for the record my sales receipts with Motion speak for them selves, I don't have to prove myself to anyone here! Least of all you man. So take it or leave it. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and good luck in the coming year.

Best Regards
                                      Woody

Comment

After listening to Alpha on the latest RC Afterhours podcast, my prediction is the next FW release will be a 70mm. He spoke about the time frame for each size between releases and bad news for the guys wanting a 90mm F100, since he said they usually plan one 90mm release per year. But, it has been over a year since the last 70mm release (unless you count the F16 PRO as a new release) and I think another is due! During the video of the 70mm Hawk, Pilot Ryan talked about all future 70mm releases having lights like the Hawk, so I am sure more were in the works way back then. Surely another is coming in early 2019!
                                        A modern 70 mm EDF in a XB-70 model based on the NiceSky version but with better landing gear would make my day!:Cool:

Comment

• 70mm P80! Just drop ship that one straight to my house. :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X