You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

There is a good chance that a new F/A-18 is in development because of the countless requests there have been for an update. I have also noticed the old 90mm model is currently sold out.

It would be good if they did a Super Hornet in both a single seat E and twin seat F models so that a Growler could also be done.
    As for the power system it would most likely be a single 90mm because that is what Freewing has found that to be the best set up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Growler 2.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	167061
    OH HELL YES!!!!!!!
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
      After listening to Alpha on the latest RC Afterhours podcast, my prediction is the next FW release will be a 70mm. He spoke about the time frame for each size between releases and bad news for the guys wanting a 90mm F100, since he said they usually plan one 90mm release per year. But, it has been over a year since the last 70mm release (unless you count the F16 PRO as a new release) and I think another is due! During the video of the 70mm Hawk, Pilot Ryan talked about all future 70mm releases having lights like the Hawk, so I am sure more were in the works way back then. Surely another is coming in early 2019!
      Hopefully it'll be a 70mm twin S-3 Viking!

Comment

• What about a twin 70mm B1. Would look great with led after burner lights and swept wings.... the ultimate candy dropper...

Name:	B-1B_over_the_pacific_ocean.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	167234

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

I never meant that mate. I participate in many very different aspects here. Apparently you seem to think I'm in pretty high regard. I'll just buy the models I like if that's OK with you, and the others that seemed to like your post.

I'll try to keep my opinions, more close guarded in the future to avoid offending anyone.

Just for the record my sales receipts with Motion speak for them selves, I don't have to prove myself to anyone here! Least of all you man. So take it or leave it. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and good luck in the coming year.

Best Regards
          Woody
          Calm down and get off the soap box. No one, including myself, said anything about your value to MRC or anything of the sort. It really doesn't matter to me if you spend $5 or $5,000 a year with them. And, trust me, you haven't come close to offending me!

I was only referring to your comment that since no one at MRC is listening to what YOU want, you are going to limit your exposure here. You said that, no one put words in your mouth, and that is what I was referring to. You want to change it into someone supposedly having a problem with what models you buy or how much money you spend?? Doesn't even make sense mate! But, thanks for the reply and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
            What about a twin 70mm B1. Would look great with led after burner lights and swept wings.... the ultimate candy dropper...

Name:	B-1B_over_the_pacific_ocean.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	167234
            That would be an incredibly cool model for sure!!!

After coming out with the F22, I can't help but wonder if they are going to bring out a V2 of their 70mm F35. Pretty much just like they did with the V2 F16.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Calm down and get off the soap box. No one, including myself, said anything about your value to MRC or anything of the sort. It really doesn't matter to me if you spend $5 or $5,000 a year with them. And, trust me, you haven't come close to offending me!

I was only referring to your comment that since no one at MRC is listening to what YOU want, you are going to limit your exposure here. You said that, no one put words in your mouth, and that is what I was referring to. You want to change it into someone supposedly having a problem with what models you buy or how much money you spend?? Doesn't even make sense mate! But, thanks for the reply and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas as well!
              Glad ya got that off of you chest mate.

Woody

Comment

• You know that Freewing / Flightline have put out some great models but I have not seen a Cougar or the Fury. How about one in the high Vis Navy.....

Name:	f9formationbig.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	167274

Goooooooo Navy..........

Comment

You know that Freewing / Flightline have put out some great models but I have not seen a Cougar or the Fury. How about one in the high Vis Navy.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	f9formationbig.jpg Views:	1 Size:	235.0 KB ID:	167274

Goooooooo Navy..........
                  Check this out if ya want one of those. Just found this today. I'm thinking about it.

http://edfhobbies.com/index.php?rout...product_id=134

I'm thinking a larger Cougar or Panther would be a great choice for FW to make. Something with lights and retracts. Time will tell.

Woody

Comment

Check this out if ya want one of those. Just found this today. I'm thinking about it.

Woody
                    Looks pretty sweet!

EAA# 1366802
                    AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

• Yea these fly pretty good from what I can tell. Watched Cpt Blash flying a Mig 17 made by these guys this morning. Nice flying plane. There is another company, (Can't remember their name) makes a little bigger one, very nice one. But you can buy a nice used car for what they want for it. These look pretty good though.

Best Regards
                      Woody

Comment

http://edfhobbies.com/index.php?rout...product_id=134

I'm thinking a larger Cougar or Panther would be a great choice for FW to make. Something with lights and retracts. Time will tell.

Woody
                        Yeah, looked at that one. It's an EPP and I got the F9F Panther once not a great kit every time you touched it it would dent and chip. Spoiled by Freewing I guess.... hey what about something a bit different in a prop plane. A Yak 3.

Name:	AC3Q9015_copy_lg.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	167281

Comment

Yea these fly pretty good from what I can tell. Watched Cpt Blash flying a Mig 17 made by these guys this morning. Nice flying plane. There is another company, (Can't remember their name) makes a little bigger one, very nice one. But you can buy a nice used car for what they want for it. These look pretty good though.

Best Regards
                          Woody
                          I know Skymaster makes one and they are VERY pricey.

EAA# 1366802
                          AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

• I got that Top RC F9F Cougar and did it it in a 120mm. And yes it was pricey. So not again.....

Name:	20171222_122647.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	349.3 KB
ID:	167289

Love watching Captn Blash. That big Mig 17 he found looked like an older Fly Fly model.

Comment

Yeah, looked at that one. It's an EPP and I got the F9F Panther once not a great kit every time you touched it it would dent and chip. Spoiled by Freewing I guess.... hey what about something a bit different in a prop plane. A Yak 3.

Name:	AC3Q9015_copy_lg.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	167281
                              I could go for that as long as it came with speed to match the looks!

Comment

• How about an SR-71, SU-57, Mig 35 and Mig 29?

Comment

• a large scale YF-23 would be an awesome plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajdal View Post
                                    How about an SR-71, SU-57, Mig 35 and Mig 29?
                                    Well the SR-71 has been rejected because of it being black, and black foam is supposed to be susceptible to "alligatoring". But I brought up that the cover story, the A-12 was silver with black trim. No feedback on that.

Comment

• F-18 blue angel super hornet please! 80/90 mm twin please!

Comment

• What about a Junkers 188 with working bomb release.....

Name:	ju188e-4.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	167537

Comment

What about a Junkers 188 with working bomb release.....

Name:	ju188e-4.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	167537
                                          I'll jump on that bandwagon! A twin and a bomber and an Axis!

Comment

Working...
                                          X