You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While eFlite enjoys the success of it Piper release, a competitor might try a complex version (Arrow) or a classic light twin (Comanche or Seneca).

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
      While eFlite enjoys the success of it Piper release, a competitor might try a complex version (Arrow) or a classic light twin (Comanche or Seneca).
      Agreed! I'd love to see any of those!

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
        While eFlite enjoys the success of it Piper release, a competitor might try a complex version (Arrow) or a classic light twin (Comanche or Seneca).
        I agree! There are hardly any good civilian twins available with the exception of the toy looking Dynam 310 Grand Cruiser.
        I would like to see a Seneca, Beechcraft King Air and Diamond DA42.
        These type of aircraft had come up for request over at the: What new Propeller models would you like to see next thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Diamond DA62.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	171479

Comment

• I would love a giant scale Diamond DA42! Such a cool-looking civil. Problem is one of licensing. I already asked. :(
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
            I would love a giant scale Diamond DA42! Such a cool-looking civil. Problem is one of licensing. I already asked. :(
            That is such a shame. That will just be Dimond's loss. :(

Comment

• Totally Agreed!
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• A coworker commented this morning, and I was surprised I hadn't thought of it before he did, as he doesn't fly RC planes, about the Lockheed U-2 Dragonlady. Googling it, there was a foamie EDF made for a short time back around 2011, but it doesn't look like it's still available.

Talk about an EDF with a low stall speed!

Comment

• Yeah I remember that one years back. I almost pulled the trigger on it. That would be a fun one especially with the Freewing/Motion RC touch! :Cool:
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Yeah I remember that one years back. I almost pulled the trigger on it. That would be a fun one especially with the Freewing/Motion RC touch! :Cool:
                    Totally Agree!

Comment

• I think it would be fun to have a foamie U-2, and buy a couple of the keychain cameras to mount in it, so that the model spy plane, works like a spy plane! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                        I think it would be fun to have a foamie U-2, and buy a couple of the keychain cameras to mount in it, so that the model spy plane, works like a spy plane! :D
                        The problem with the U-2 and it's successor , the SR-71, is that black paint and foam aren't supposed to mix, even though several other companies have made them. The problem is that nobody wants a compromise
                        to at least get the airframe. For the Blackbird, you'd make it with the A-12 color scheme of silver with black striping. For the U-2 you dress it in it's NASA blue and white.

Comment

• Solid points Valkpilot. This is the primary reason we haven't produced the SR-71 Blackbird yet. Until the technology improves where black is impervious to the Sun and EPO foam, I am afraid the stealth stuff remains out of reach. However, to your point there are workarounds. For instance, we could offer the A-12 scheme and folks could always paint it flat black if they chose. I have had 13 LX SR-71s (yeah it's been an obsession over the years lol) and they were all flat black and I haven't had any issues with gatoring. Now granted, I don't fly in 80+ degree weather...It's generally mild where I live but I have had other colors and models gator in even moderate temps so who knows?
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• No problem, Aros. Just offer the SR-71 in this scheme. :Cool:

Comment

• LOL LOL LOL
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I found that photo after one of the customers of the little company my wife works for, thought she could place an order from a company in Arizona, and have it in New York that afternoon. With the timing she expected, if my wife had driven the package immediately to Tucson Airport, where a jet had been waiting to take it to New York, a conventional airliner still would not have been fast enough to make the delivery in the timing the customer expected.

I suspect MRC has had similar customer calls...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                                  I suspect MRC has had similar customer calls...
                                  I should let some of our CS guys chime in. ;):P

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• The company my wife works for is very small. Right now, it's comprised of the owner, my wife, and our son. A year or two ago, they had an order that shipped UPS, and orders over a certain amount, defaulted to "Signature Required" for delivery. The customer wasn't home when the delivery was attempted, and called, angry, over the fact that UPS wanted his signature to deliver his expensive order. When my wife told him she couldn't change that requirement after an item had shipped, per UPS policy, he demanded she contact UPS and get the policy changed. She said she didn't have that authority. He replied, "I'm GIVING you that authority!"

Yeah, I could just picture my wife calling the CEO of UPS, a company that does more business in an hour than her company does in a year, and telling said CEO that one of her customers had given her the authority to change UPS policy.

Suuuuuuuuuuurrre. That'll work REAL well!

Comment

• LOL

Oh the stories we could tell (but we won't). ;):Silly:LOL
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

LOL

Oh the stories we could tell (but we won't). ;):Silly:LOL
                                        In the IT field we have a saying: User is a four-letter word.

Comment

• hopefully something not us is in our future...…..

Comment

Working...
                                          X