You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
    Buffalo is a cool bird... ;)
    I had an old friend that use to say, "Those Hellcats, and Wildcats use to shoot those German planes down, when they actually had pilots in them". Unfortunate part about the Brewster Buffalo is it was on the receiving end of those German Pilots most of the time. If they made it I would probably spring for one just for sake of having one. I just don't think model company's are clamoring to make one of these for this reason. Sad actually as it is part of our history.

Woody

Comment

• Yep, not Nazi killers by any means, but every once in a while they would get the advantage and nail one...… I just like it because it would be different. I have the HE-123 biplane from FMS. It has wheel pants and flaps!!! Go figure. It flies nice!! Discontinued though.... But different!! :Cool:

Comment

• Yup, I'd like it! But I'm kinda weird and out of touch with things like this Jerry. You know what that means. LOL

Best Regards
        Woody

Comment

• HA!!!! Me too Bro..... :P

Comment

• The Buffalo missed getting the kind of historical attention lavished on the later fighters, from being at its prime between the two wars. By December, 1941, it was outclassed by the Japanese Zero and the front-line German fighters, and was soon replaced by the newer, more capable fighters. However, it still earned its place in WWII history for its role as a trainer, preparing pilots for the more advanced fighters.

Comment

• Hoomi, I'd buy one, seriously! I'm like the Hardway, I like different. It wasn't a bad looking plane. I thought it was cool.

Woody

Comment

• Wikipedia has a good write-up on the Buffalo.

Comment

• we don't need anymore us planes … we need more axis planes period. or a nice 1700mm mosquito would be nice

Comment

• A super scale 1600 FW-190D9 or a BF-109G would just be awesome, and a DO-335 sure wouldn't suck either!!! Then a JU-88 or a HE-111.... Bring em on!!! I will build a new shop to house them all!!! :Cool:

Comment

A super scale 1600 FW-190D9 or a BF-109G would just be awesome, and a DO-335 sure wouldn't suck either!!! Then a JU-88 or a HE-111.... Bring em on!!! I will build a new shop to house them all!!! :Cool:
                      Darn tootin a DO-335 wouldn't suck. As a matter of fact it's about the only twin that I could go for before the OV-10 :Cool: (Gave Alpha some breathing room ;)LOL)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by axerhand1976 View Post
                        we don't need anymore us planes … we need more axis planes period. or a nice 1700mm mosquito would be nice
                        I'm kind of with you on that, but I'm leaning more towards "Luft 46" planes like the Lippish that never made it off the drawing board. Or more jets like the Arado Ar 234, Heinkel He 162 or Horten Ho 229.

Comment

• Those would be just fine too!! Love this hobby!

Comment

• Love the WWII German paint scheme options... I painted this 40% Extra 330 as a FW 330!!! :) Back in 2007...

Comment

• While I was thinking about the Luftwaffe paint jobs, here is the Dynam 109 in a new paint job and Callie Graphics. This was from 2016, I think!! OK, enough dreaming here!! Back to working on the Corsair!! :Cool: My point is, any German birds that come out are just a blank canvas for really cool camo!!

Comment

A super scale 1600 FW-190D9 or a BF-109G would just be awesome, and a DO-335 sure wouldn't suck either!!! Then a JU-88 or a HE-111.... Bring em on!!! I will build a new shop to house them all!!! :Cool:
                                Bring them all on. Definately a gap where the axis birds are concerned. A new Mossie would be great too.
                                Some of the BV line could be added.

Comment

• This would make for a very interesting EDF.

EAA# 1366802
                                  AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

• Try this gentleman. Go on ebay and search Monogram 1/48. Hard to go wrong with that selection, and it's amazing how many of those kits are already Freewing and Flightline offerings. I'll take a 90mm F-8 or F-100 please!

Comment

• Time for some SAAB Jets! The Draken, Viggen, or Grippen all float my boat! I’m partial to the Draken in the Swiss airshow scheme and the Viggen with the awesome dark green woods scheme.

Comment

• Saw this at Winslow, AZ. Yesterday- don’t even know what it is.

Comment

• BAC 167 Strikemaster? Guess it's a long way from home.

Comment

Working...
                                          X