You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Tweet? The Cessna T-37 would be retty cool. There was even a camouflage FAC version loaded with ordinance, but I wold want the USAF basic trainer scheme, Willie please!

Comment

• What the heck, might as well do the T-38 while we’re at it...

Comment

• And a T 33 while they are building trainers.

Comment

• While we're in that series, we could ask for a T-39 Sabreliner as well...

Comment

• Hey Freewing / FMS.............We have named a good number of different jets on here. Can you please just do a version of every plane that has been mentioned so we all will be happy? LOL

Oh and BTW...... do you think you could have MRC stocked with all these jets by summer?

Sorry guys, just having a little fun here. LOL That would be a nice dream come true though. Oh and I almost forgot, a pocket full of money!

EAA# 1366802
            AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Husafreak View Post
              Time for some SAAB Jets! The Draken, Viggen, or Grippen all float my boat! I’m partial to the Draken in the Swiss airshow scheme and the Viggen with the awesome dark green woods scheme.
              Well unless you don't want it unless it's 80 mm or more:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                While we're in that series, we could ask for a T-39 Sabreliner as well...
                Why not, Worf has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Well unless you don't want it unless it's 80 mm or more:
                  Although I would take a Viggen in just about any size I would prefer it in a 80mm to be able to fit all of the modifications I plan to do to it like putting in a thrust reverser. The Draken would make a fine 64mm - 70mm EDF because it has a more simple design.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sabb trio.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	175363

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

Although I would take a Viggen in just about any size I would prefer it in a 80mm to be able to fit all of the modifications I plan to do to it like putting in a thrust reverser. The Draken would make a fine 64mm - 70mm EDF because it has a more simple design.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sabb trio.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	175363
                    Ohh and I totally forgot about the Grippen. But almost everybody derides the 50 mm EDFs:

Comment

• New Flightline release this morning: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...tang-850mm-pnp
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                        New Flightline release this morning: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...tang-850mm-pnp
                        Yep, thread is already up here: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...-p-51d-mustang

Comment

New Flightline release this morning: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...tang-850mm-pnp
                          Just what we need, ANOTHER Mustang. And it doesn't have landing gear. NEXT!

Comment

• Ok, I am gonna play conspiracy theorist for a minute.

So, it was confirmed by Alpha that MRC was working on a large C130 when they realized that HK was also working on one. So, they back burned that project to not have a similar release at the same time. Fast forward a couple months and now both companies have released sub 900mm P51's. Yes, I know they are very different planes but still both smaller sized P51's. And, of course, there were the two Spitfires as well. We also all know how FMS was having very similar EDF releases as FW for a while (Yak, A10, Hawk, T45.) So... does MRC have a leak somewhere or is all this just coincidence??

:Confused::Thinking::Not-Talking:

Comment

• Interesting discussion but really not thinking there is... As for the Mustang I think it would make a great platform for pylon racing. We did this with the VooDoo/ Strega, EFX/ EFXTra, and most recently the 70mm Yak 130's. Acouple of us have our VooDoo/ Strega with FPV for racing and also have our 1200mm Fliteline planes set up for FPV combat. This new Mustang is at a good price point as long as it doesn't increase 20% in price between now and it's arrival. Well, it's in stock so I guess the price is good for now...

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                              Ok, I am gonna play conspiracy theorist for a minute.

So, it was confirmed by Alpha that MRC was working on a large C130 when they realized that HK was also working on one. So, they back burned that project to not have a similar release at the same time. Fast forward a couple months and now both companies have released sub 900mm P51's. Yes, I know they are very different planes but still both smaller sized P51's. And, of course, there were the two Spitfires as well. We also all know how FMS was having very similar EDF releases as FW for a while (Yak, A10, Hawk, T45.) So... does MRC have a leak somewhere or is all this just coincidence??

Comment

• Ya know they could have a leak, "Business is War". But it's my thought that MRC is fairly predictable. But I have to admit the small Mustang thing will make you think. I have a few theory's, which I will keep to myself. But yea something is going on for sure, in my opinion. But! we may see an Avios Corsair pretty soon.

Woody

PS It is my opinion that if MRC did stop there production of a C-130 because of rumors of an HK one? My belief it this was a foolish business decision. As I said before, "Business is War". Line that artillery up and blast them, and blast them, and blast them again. I know I would have taken Flightline C-130 over an Avios. I don't believe Flightline actually had a C-130 in the works, seriously.

Comment

• oh look another us plane.... bummer

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Just what we need, ANOTHER Mustang. And it doesn't have landing gear. NEXT!

Ya know Valk, ya got to surrender here. I have. This RC model industry has Mustang & Corsair brain lock. They're never going to change. This will be the first mustang model I've ever purchased. I've been playing with RC models since I was 17. I'm 62 now. I would have much preferred to have a little Hellcat to be honest. But I do love park flyers. Actually my favorite place to fly is at a nice park or field. I don't really like to fly at clubs, as it always seems like some sort of pissing contest is going on at these places. so yea I bought it. Probably not another P-51 in my hanger for another 40 years. LOL.

Oh, and I actually like planes made in the USA. FYI So please tread lightly here, respectfully.

Best Regards
                                    Woody

Comment

• I wish Flightline/ freewing would continue to come out with larger planes in the 1500 to 1600 size range because they fly better and they are easier to stay oriented on plus they make a larger platform to do our mods on.
                                      I never buy these miniature airplanes that companies are coming out with now.

Comment

• I am sure the next large plane will be a 1600mm P51:Yawn:

Now if the spiced it up and made a 1600mm Red Baron P51 Racer from back in the Reno heydays that would be cool!

Comment

Ok, I am gonna play conspiracy theorist for a minute.

Tower has a nice 40" foam P51 for the same price that you can use a coupon code on for even better pricing.
                                          It also has flaps and will run on 4s.

Comment

Working...
                                          X