You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sir!!! Roger that! I will even buy him the kit if he is too broke!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      Yes sir!!! Roger that! I will even buy him the kit if he is too broke!!! LOL
      I would make a contribution to that! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Totally concur.........but you forgot to ask him where's the :ov10 LOL
        Yes I did!

Woody

See what you have been missing Alpha. W

Comment

• Cool chart of all the US jet fighter aircraft...

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like myrddom.
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I understand that Alpha ended up tired of peoples reaction and urge when the usual new release guessing games were going on. So is there no clue anymore anywhere as to when a new item is going to be released aprox? I never nagged but I would love to have an aprox ETA on a new release..so I can make a decision as to wait or move to a different project. (But then if there are delays of course the nagging would go on..so I guess you can never please everyone xdd). Just saying :).

Comment

• I would like to see a single 90mm edf RAFALE with canard plan active like eurofighter. Please!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

I should let some of our CS guys chime in. ;):P
                Chime!!!!
                lol

Comment

• Crosby Stills & Nash - Southern Cross (Remastered/lyrics) This one's for you Todd!

Comment

• How is Alpha doing? What a change he's had to go through? I know he's doing great things! I just hope he's not bummed about being overseas! (y)

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post
                      How is Alpha doing? What a change he's had to go through? I know he's doing great things! I just hope he's not bummed about being overseas! (y)
                      The thing is that he had to make sure all the orders and shipments that MRC were completed before the entire country pretty much shut down for a month. Think Santa around December 20th.

Comment

• 90mm T-33. Heck start development now and you will still beat HSD to market.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                          90mm T-33. Heck start development now and you will still beat HSD to market.
                          And the Freewing would likely look a lot more scale! The initial photos from HSD really haven’t impressed me. Tiny wheels, wrong shaped intakes, and general nose shape just looks a bit “off”.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                            And the Freewing would likely look a lot more scale! The initial photos from HSD really haven’t impressed me. Tiny wheels, wrong shaped intakes, and general nose shape just looks a bit “off”.
                            In other words, they don't have the secret weapon:

Click image for larger version  Name:	avatar744_3.png Views:	0 Size:	21.6 KB ID:	179552

:)
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• The Freewing Insider agrees....

Comment

• I have said it before, why not an F9F Panther in a 90mm. FW quality, with Alpha DNA equals no brainer on buying.. only question would be how many.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20081129221326.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.9 KB ID:	179741

Goooooooo NAVY.......

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                                  I have said it before, why not an F9F Panther in a 90mm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20081129221326.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	179741

Goooooooo NAVY.......
                                  Great looking plane,would make a nice FW model

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                                    I have said it before, why not an F9F Panther in a 90mm. FW quality, with Alpha DNA equals no brainer on buying.. only question would be how many.

Click image for larger version Name:	20081129221326.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.9 KB ID:	179741

Goooooooo NAVY.......
                                    I'd settle for a 64 mm V2 in this color scheme or Navy Blue. I'd even go for a 70 mm.

Comment

• Yes, Yes, Yes - This is "FAKE" but I was daydreaming about what could fill that empty page..... :Sleeping:

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	690
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	179902

Comment

• No no you got it all wrong... ;)

Name:	image_35919.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	179919
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• You have to admit it and as much as I love warbirds that would be cool with twin 90mm and a working nose. Got to view them both at the Auto Tech Museum in Germany

Oh Aros, you would love this place..... https://sinsheim.technik-museum.de/

Click image for larger version  Name:	Auto Technik (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	179934Click image for larger version  Name:	Auto Technik (34).jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	179935Click image for larger version  Name:	Auto Technik (33).jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.1 KB ID:	179936

Comment

Working...
                                          X