You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar744_3.png
Views:	340
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	186195
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by predman View Post

6S 90MM F35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      While that would be cool, I don't see another 90mm jet coming for a while! But, we are overdue for a 70mm release!!

Comment

• AHEM..................I see the green bulb on Alpha so you know what I think we are WAY OVERDUE for is :ov10 :Smug:
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
          AHEM..................I see the green bulb on Alpha...
          LOL Not sure why this made me laugh but it did. Well done.

My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

AHEM..................I see the green bulb on Alpha so you know what I think we are WAY OVERDUE for is :ov10 :Smug:
            You know it's coming Charlie. It's three boxes glued to a hershey bar for heaven's sake LOLLOL:)

Comment

• I always thought the English Electric Lighting would be awesome. It would really have to be a twin like a twin 80mm. I think this would sell like crazy?? This jet is very different and I think people would like that as we have done almost everything out there!!!!!!!
              Maybe a Snowbirds C114 Tutor also??????? Again something different than all the same stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• P.S .I am up to about 16 Freewing /Motion RC Edf's at this point!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Electric4213 View Post
                  P.S .I am up to about 16 Freewing /Motion RC Edf's at this point!!
                  Welcome to the addiction! And Hobby Squawk! :Cool:

Comment

AHEM..................I see the green bulb on Alpha so you know what I think we are WAY OVERDUE for is :ov10 :Smug:
                    I Concur! :ov10 ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Yes, whatever happened to all those secret projects, like Trident? Or did they go the way of RotorScale? Or, heaven help us, is MRC being assimilated by the "collective" (Horizon)?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	186238 [QUOTE=CVA59;n185685]I think this would make a nice candidate for a 70mm or even a 90mm.

I'd be all over that! Puts the X in three boxes; USMC, my squadron, and Douglas Aircraft Company. :)

Comment

I always thought the English Electric Lighting would be awesome. It would really have to be a twin like a twin 80mm. I think this would sell like crazy?? This jet is very different and I think people would like that as we have done almost everything out there!!!!!!!
                          Maybe a Snowbirds C114 Tutor also??????? Again something different than all the same stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!
                          The Lightning would be a good choice, though I differ with you on size and propulsion. Plus I think it would go over even better in MRC's European market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dual Prop Dave View Post

I Concur! :ov10 ;)
                            Yes, they should call it Operation Bronco.????

Comment

P.S .I am up to about 16 Freewing /Motion RC Edf's at this point!!
                              You passed me up, I'm only up to 14, soon to be 15 when the new 90mm F-18 gets here..............:)

Grey F-16, Thunder Bird F-16, F-15, A-10, A-4, F-4, F-86, T-45, L-39, ME 262, Eurofighter, Yak 130, Mig 21 and the F-104....:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

While that would be cool, I don't see another 90mm jet coming for a while! But, we are overdue for a 70mm release!!
                                ugh 70mm? dont we already have a 70mm F35? A freewing style F35 90mm would be the ticket!!!! Especially since thats our fighter now!

Comment

• Originally posted by predman View Post

ugh 70mm? dont we already have a 70mm F35? A freewing style F35 90mm would be the ticket!!!! Especially since thats our fighter now!
                                  There is a very outdated 4s 70mm F35 available. I'm not saying the next is a F35 but since there have been two 90mm releases and an 80mm release since the last 70mm was released, I'd certainly say a 70mm is due pretty soon. That is just going off of what Alpha said on a podcast about how they stagger releases. Not every release can be a $500+ 90mm!

Comment

There is a very outdated 4s 70mm F35 available. I'm not saying the next is a F35 but since there have been two 90mm releases and an 80mm release since the last 70mm was released, I'd certainly say a 70mm is due pretty soon. That is just going off of what Alpha said on a podcast about how they stagger releases. Not every release can be a $500+ 90mm!
                                    And now seeing the email I just got about the 90mm F18... let me remove my foot from my mouth and go look! :Silly:

Comment

• Mig-17 the best of the older Migs. It's wide landing gear stance is a winner anywhere. Trailing link high quality landing gear & doors, include the speed brake doors in the tail cone. 90mm high power 6c & 8c plenty of room for any battery combo gyro's rec or separate gyro system. Bring the airshow color scheme out first Sky Blue under Red first! The Mig-17 wing tips & 3 wing fences adds just the right amount of aspect ratio & stability any altitude flying. My Turbine BVM Mig-15 was great but could be soo much better with today's EDF tech from Freewing....the Mig-17 platform just right. Flyable for everyone with moderate flying skills. Include a ring of fire afterburner for extra special effect. You will sell these out...so make plenty in silver & airshow colors..hit the market sooner the better!! ​ The Mig will be a great seller just like the Freewing F-4D....they are all time classics.

Comment

And now seeing the email I just got about the 90mm F18... let me remove my foot from my mouth and go look! :Silly:
                                        Now Now James Don't be hasty. Please leave the foot right where it is, LOL I love the look. But do go check it out for sure.

Best Regards
                                        Woody

Comment

• wwoooohoo, got my 90mm F-18, who would have thought this soon, and in a Blue Angels................:):)told you guys one was coming, just a lucky guess............:Silly:

Comment

Working...
                                          X