You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
    We are definitely not going to do a Viper any time soon, several already on the market in sizes 55mm/70mm/75mm/90mm/105mm that are just fine. I really like the new scheme on FMS/Eflite's Viper.
    BUT.... What about a nice 70mm BANDIT???? :Drooling:

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

BUT.... What about a nice 70mm BANDIT???? :Drooling:
      What kind of Bandit??

Woody

Comment

• If BV would allow it, I would love to see Freewing make a foam 80 to 90mm EDF Bandit. It is one of my all time favorite RC aircraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

What kind of Bandit??

Woody
          BVM Bandit

Comment

• I thought you guys were talking about an Aggressor plane. My Apologies.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
              If BV would allow it, I would love to see Freewing make a foam 80 to 90mm EDF Bandit. It is one of my all time favorite RC aircraft.
              Oh yes please!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                If BV would allow it, I would love to see Freewing make a foam 80 to 90mm EDF Bandit. It is one of my all time favorite RC aircraft.
                I'd take it in a 70mm as well. Imagine a hot XRP setup in that airframe! :eyeswide

Comment

• Of course I'm on the bandwagon for the OV-10, but I would also like to see an F84 Thunderjet (not a Thunderstreak), got to love the early jets.

Comment

• Most of all I would love to see either a SAAB 39 Gripen or a 37 Viggen, minimum 80mm. But if it has to be a US plane and we are talking Vietnam era, then bring on the Helio 550 Stallion! That would be something else than all the Porters out there in “fun scale”.

Comment

I'd take it in a 70mm as well. Imagine a hot XRP setup in that airframe! :eyeswide
                      I'll take that too, but prefer the larger size of the 80 and 90 airframes. Haha

Many of us have been requesting on the RCg thread for Freewing and Motion to make a BVM Bandit for years. If a deal were to be made some day between them, that would be fantastic. I know the powers that be are always reading, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

They love to leave tons of bare unpainted foam on almost all their planes. I could go on and on about their crummy quality. So no Eflight Viper for me anytime soon. Besides your Avante jet is almost identical to the Viper. I have one of those new in the box.
                        Um, you do realize that lots of full scale aircraft use white paint, too, right? Yes, my E-flite T-28, Carbon Z Cessna and Cirrus SR22T have a lot of bare, white foam on them. Why? Because that's the exact same color schemes as on the real ones. Why paint white over white and just add weight when it's not needed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandiferous93 View Post

Um, you do realize that lots of full scale aircraft use white paint, too, right? Yes, my E-flite T-28, Carbon Z Cessna and Cirrus SR22T have a lot of bare, white foam on them. Why? Because that's the exact same color schemes as on the real ones. Why paint white over white and just add weight when it's not needed?
                          I respectfully disagree with this. The weight is insignificant for the added paint in my opinion. This is a cop out for the manufacturer plain and simple in my opinion. It's acceptable in a sport model, but I still really don't like it. But you put the super scale label on something, and I had better not be seeing white foam beads. I just respectfully disagree.

Woody

PS the real ones do not have a white bead foam finish, they are a white paint finish, no sign of compressed foam beads.

Comment

• I agree. Foam painted white does look much better than bare foam.

Comment

I agree. Foam painted white does look much better than bare foam.
                              100 % totally agree +1

Comment

• Junkers JU87 Stuka Dive Bomber

Comment

• :devious:devious:devious:devious:devious:deviousMI G 25

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles202 View Post
                                    What type of paint are people using to Custom paint the foam jets ?
                                    While this is long, it's an excellent primer (no pun intended) on custom painting foamies.

Ever wanted to customize your own foam aircraft but didn't know where to start? We got the help from RC Pilot and friend of Motion RC Jeremy Solt to show you...

Comment

• I've been scanning the posts here and a lot of the wishes seem to have come true... like the FlightLine 1600mm Corsair (which I purchased) - BUT my wish would be a good P38 20cc 69.5" ARF and if FlightLine could keep the detail and quality recipe they have with their new 1600mm Corsair I'm in! Unfortunately, FL's current P38 1600mm Lightning is ok but falls short in terms of having the same level of detail and quality finish their Corsair has but hey, that's just me.
                                      I like the VQ P38 silver lightning https://vqwarbirds.com/product/vq-p-...6-epgp-silver/ but they're above my pay grade :Scared:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grover54 View Post
                                        I like the VQ P38 silver lightning https://vqwarbirds.com/product/vq-p-...6-epgp-silver/ but they're above my pay grade :Scared:
                                        I had that one. Beautiful flyer but the QC was pretty bad. Formers not even glued in, and others with weak reinforcing, etc...And the canopy profile was waaaay off which really bugged the crap out of me, lol.

My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I had the "other one", JLM or something like that. Twin .75's and while it flew well the quality was horrid. Needed 1/4" of down trim since the wing incidence was molded wrong, horrible retracts, bad fiberglass work, and as you noted formers not glued in. After a couple seasons I pulled my gear out and GAVE it away.

Comment

Working...
                                          X