You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweeney View Post
    90mm A7 or Tornado
    I'd love to see a 90mm A-7 :Cool:

EAA# 1366802
    AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

• Well, like the OV10 crowd, I will keep up that drum banging for an 90mm F9F Panther or Cougar.

Always liked this scheme for high vis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f9ftl-lg.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	190716

Comment

• Would love to see an 80mm Panther! And I’ll keep I’ll keep banging the drum for the 106 ;)

Name:	1EFEC5A4-9902-48E4-A6A2-B71488D60E1D.jpeg
Views:	503
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	190719

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
          Well, like the OV10 crowd, I will keep up that drum banging for an 90mm F9F Panther or Cougar.

Always liked this scheme for high vis.

Name:	f9ftl-lg.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	190716
          I prefer the traditional Navy Blue myself. I've got a 50mm one but would welcome a 70mm one ore even a V2.0 of the Freewing 64mm in that color.

Comment

• A 90mm Cougar would be a must have.
            So far I've been able to resist all of the Air Force offerings, no offense, but I'll jump in there and bang the F-106 drum. Something that would use a 6s 5000. I'd have to have one. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	190735

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

I prefer the traditional Navy Blue myself. I've got a 50mm one but would welcome a 70mm one ore even a V2.0 of the Freewing 64mm in that color.
              I think the Panther would be a great flyer too!

Comment

• Now this would be a WINNER for all of us vintage air buffs! I'd love to see a Howard Hughes's XF-11 Spy/Recon Plane (pic 1&2) BUT the CRPs would be cost prohibitive so I'd go for a basic 4-blade prop version (pic 3) Please-O-Please-O-PLEASE!!

Name:	Hughes-XF-11 Recon.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	190744

Name:	Hughes-XF-11.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	190745

Name:	Hughes XF-11 4-blade prop.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	190746

Comment

• Nice! speaking of Mr. Hughes, I would love the FlightLine treatment on a 1600mm+ Hughes H-1 Racer...

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=3825&d=1131925364.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	190750
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                    Nice! speaking of Mr. Hughes, I would love the FlightLine treatment on a 1600mm+ Hughes H-1 Racer...

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=3825&d=1131925364.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	190750
                    Oh YEAH BABY! That's a good ticket too! Thanks for bringing it up!

Comment

• Another vintage Wish - Lockheed L10 Electra.

Name:	Lockheed Electra 10.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	190872

Name:	Lockheed Electra 10.1.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	190873

Name:	Lockheed Electra 10.2.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	190874

Comment

• Originally posted by Grover54 View Post
                        Another vintage Wish - Lockheed L10 Electra.

Name:	Lockheed Electra 10.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	190872

Name:	Lockheed Electra 10.1.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	190873

Name:	Lockheed Electra 10.2.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	190874
                        Go for the L12 version, and paint it in the Doc Savage scheme!

Comment

• I still think a 1600 mm P-39 would sell. I know I would have to have one.
                          And while they're at it an A-26 invader, silver so we can do whatever we want to with the colors on it.
                          when we paint another color over silver the weathering is easy and a lot happens just with normal handling.

Comment

• About a year and a half since the last 6s/70mm release. Surely there is another 70 coming soon!

Comment

• I would love to see a A-7 or F105/106 in the 90mm. I’d also like to see an F-8 Crusader in the 90mm, with the leading edge mechanical.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                                About a year and a half since the last 6s/70mm release. Surely there is another 70 coming soon!
                                Preferably a TOTALLY NEW AIRCRAFT THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE, not one that's available from other companies, or a V 2, or new paint job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Preferably a TOTALLY NEW AIRCRAFT THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE, not one that's available from other companies, or a V 2, or new paint job.
                                  UNLESS it is a V2 F35! :Cool:

Comment

• Being a flier of all sizes of edf from 28mm all the way up to 105mm I have to say, 70mm jets are fast and nimble especially on 6s power but lack size,scale and overall presence in the air. 90mm jets definitely have that presence in the sky the 70's lack with their great scale details and impressive feature set but tend to fly much slower with a heft that can be felt in the sticks. I've found that the 80mm offerings really hit the sweet spot for me. I won't burden freewing with another specific model request (they came through for me on the f22 so I owe em one!) But rather suggest they further their 80mm line. Thanks and I can't wait to see what comes next!!

Comment

• Overall I agree Nick, however, I have been pleasantly surprised with the low wing load of the F-22 and F-4. For 90mm, they feel and fly awfully light to me with really good performance on 6S. With the AUW of the coming F/A-18C, it's going to keep on getting better and better. Definitely one of the benefits of our Next Gen stuff...
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• How about a 90mm or 105mm edf SEPCAT Jaguar. 105mm please.. 8s or 10s. It would be an awesome grass runway jet.

Or a 105mm BAE Hawk, as in my 1st post thread.

Would just like to see something in the 105mm to 120mm as not many people are doing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaleP View Post
                                          How about a 90mm or 105mm edf SEPCAT Jaguar. 105mm please.. 8s or 10s. It would be an awesome grass runway jet.

Or a 105mm BAE Hawk, as in my 1st post thread.

Would just like to see something in the 105mm to 120mm as not many people are doing them.
                                          I don't know if FW has any planes going bigger than the 90mm. Maybe I am wrong, but it kind of seems like the 64-90mm range is the area they want to stay in.

Comment

Working...
                                          X