You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beeg View Post

But we need a LARGE Bearcat! ;)With scale landing gear!
    yes thats is what I meant! 1500mm or larger Rare Bear!!
    Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
    I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
      I would love a big Flightline B-29 Superfortress! Twin bomb bays, fowler flaps, and gear doors. Around 2400mm span would be awesome!! An A-26 invader would be great as well.
      Yes, I hope so too! The F4 Phantom is something I completely forgot about asking for! Thank you, for the reminder. Heck, I don't think anyone has a good one out there. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
        I'd love a nice 1400mm Cessna Skymaster, in jets I'd like an 80mm F-106 and for something really big, how about a 2000+mm C-130.
        Second choice, 1500mm OV-10, 90mm T-38 and a 2000+mm DC-6
        More great choices! Thank you for the input. Matt

Comment

I am down for most airplanes that have not been done in a decent EDF or Electric prop yet. But here are my top choices.
          1. AJS-37 Viggen
          2. A-29 Super Tucano
          3. Mig-15
          4. B-1 Lancer

For those unfamiliar with the Viggen it probably has the most useful features to offer the RC pilot than most other planes mentioned. I have actually flown this beast in the DCS flight simulator and its the easiest and most enjoyable plane I have flown in a flight simulator to date! So my wishes for this jet are more based on known knowledge of its capabilities than just because it looks cool.
          • Short take off capable
          • Short landing capable - It has a thrust reverser!
          • Wings with front canards design provide more lift
          • Very stable and easy to fly

Click image for larger version  Name:	Viggen 02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.7 KB ID:	92916

Comment

Originally posted by Dkmiata View Post
            I would like to see some 1000 to 1200mm WWI biplanes, Spad XIII, Nieuport 28, or a good old Sopwith Camel. My wife and kids want to see Snoopy and his scarf flying by. :0)
            Ditto.
            UMX: B-17, PT-17, P-47, A-10, Habu. E-Flite: Sportsman, Timber, Spitfire, P-47. Flyzone f-86 64 mm, Dynam Albatros, Flyzone Zero Select, Freewing B-17, Hobby Zone F4-U Corsair

Comment

A proper looking F-18C would be my preference. The current E model is obviously sport scale. I'd really like a "pro" version.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladman View Post
                A proper looking F-18C would be my preference. The current E model is obviously sport scale. I'd really like a "pro" version.
                I second that. The old VFA-125 livery would be cool
                Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

They do need to update the current Freewing F/A-18. I have mentioned it before that it would be great if the new model could be configured as either a single seater C variant or the 2-seat F variant.
                  That way as a 2 seater it could also give way to a proper EA-18G Growler.

By the way if your a big fan of the Hornet, there will soon be a full fidelity F/A-18C module coming late this year for the DCS World Flight simulator. It will be the most realistic simulation of the hornet available to date.

System: 6770k, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080, and 1 TB SSD.This is a pre-alpha development build and may differ from the released product.Although our Hornet still in ...

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post

By the way if your a big fan of the Hornet, there will soon be a full fidelity F/A-18C module coming late this year for the DCS World Flight simulator. It will be the most realistic simulation of the hornet available to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caZCncH6xqM
                    I've been part of the DCS world for quite some time and fly with the vVFA-2 Bounty Hunters. We currently have a Hornet C mod and are very much looking forward to the full module.

Comment

I've been part of the DCS world for quite some time and fly with the vVFA-2 Bounty Hunters. We currently have a Hornet C mod and are very much looking forward to the full module.
                      A close friend of mine flies for VFA-2. Bullet 100 is the best looking jet in the fleet!
                      Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

spec450
                        That's amazing man. We have flown and stay in contact with one fellah that flies with the Pukin Dogs and have another fellah that does LSO. DCS is quite exceptional. If you want to come blow some stuff up with the group, just let me know. Check out our website. http://www.vvfa-2bountyhunters.com/

Comment

spec450
                          That's amazing man. We have flown and stay in contact with one fellah that flies with the Pukin Dogs and have another fellah that does LSO. DCS is quite exceptional. If you want to come blow some stuff up with the group, just let me know. Check out our website. http://www.vvfa-2bountyhunters.com/
                          Definitely! He flies with the Bounty Hunter's here in Lemoore, but he also flies on DCS. He is getting me set up on DCS here pretty soon. So i'll be in touch with you. I'm sure im going to have a lot to learn about this game haha

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                            I am down for most airplanes that have not been done in a decent EDF or Electric prop yet. But here are my top choices.
                            1. AJS-37 Viggen
                            2. A-29 Super Tucano
                            3. Mig-15
                            4. B-1 Lancer

For those unfamiliar with the Viggen it probably has the most useful features to offer the RC pilot than most other planes mentioned. I have actually flown this beast in the DCS flight simulator and its the easiest and most enjoyable plane I have flown in a flight simulator to date! So my wishes for this jet are more based on known knowledge of its capabilities than just because it looks cool.
                            • Short take off capable
                            • Short landing capable - It has a thrust reverser!
                            • Wings with front canards design provide more lift
                            • Very stable and easy to fly

Click image for larger version Name:	Viggen 02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.7 KB ID:	92916
                            Ditto times 1000!!!! Yeah, that is a killer jet to have in the lineup! I'll make sure the development team see's this one! Very cool choice. A+ Matt

Comment

I would love to see an F-105D Thunderchief!

Comment

The Viggen would be exceptionally cool if they could make the reverse thruster system work. I'd buy it just for that :)

Comment

F4 Phantom. End of story
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

The Viggen would be exceptionally cool if they could make the reverse thruster system work. I'd buy it just for that :)
                                    I know right! A thrust reverser could make every landing a trill! In DCS it allows me to pull off just about every landing without running out of runway. Overall it would just be a very useful feature to just be able to back up the plane when needed. It has already come in handy just taxing in DCS trying to turn the jet around on a narrow street.
                                    The system is quite simple its self, it just uses a three peace cover that diverts thrust through the rear side openings. On the Viggen the system could be pre-activated before landing so that when the front nose gear is compressed it would activate the thrust reverser immediately after touch down. Then you just have to increase thrust for the amount needed to slow the plane down or bring it to a stop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Viggen thrust reverser.jpg Views:	1 Size:	137.8 KB ID:	93691

Comment

Here is a good video demonstrating the thrust reverser being deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by davegee View Post
                                        I would love to see an F-105D Thunderchief!
                                        That would be awesome! I want this formation :).

Comment

We need a 80 mm T-38, 90 mm fans are to hard on the batteries. The infamous T-38 has trained every pilot since 1961 and no one other then Skymaster turbine T-38 which I previously sold has done a T-38. I've been begging Alpha to put it in the line up, even thought of carving a new front half fuselage for the F-5 and making an F-5B. Like the A-4.. I wish they would of did the TA-4J.... There's just something about those tandem cockpits.
                                          My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

Working...
                                          X