Roban - World Class Scale Helicopters

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin 80mm F-4 in SEA colors. Use the A-10 power system and keep it big. I'd rather have a lighter wing loading and slower than a rocket sled that flies poorly. Especially don't need all the fluff like leading edge slats and air brakes. Either a D or E model would be fine.

Comment

F9F Cougar 80mm
      Hawker Hunter 80mm
      F-106 80mm
      F4 Phantom 80mm

Comment

A7 corsair II. Phantom f4 II. A8 harrier. Anyone know where i can find these planes. With flaps, slats and da works on detail featurea?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1331.JPG
Views:	819
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	96033 I'd love to see a 6s Hawker Typhoon or Hawker Tempest. I have the smaller Dynam one and it looks awesome in the air. But it's Dynam which I consider the lower brand of foamies.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman69004 View Post
            A7 corsair II. Phantom f4 II. A8 harrier. Anyone know where i can find these planes. With flaps, slats and da works on detail featurea?
            The F-4 Phantoms that are currently available as a foam model require upgrades and modifications, don't really fly that well and are a maintenance nightmare.
            However it seems that there is good chance that Freewing is currently developing one. So I would just be patient and wait for it.

As for the Harrier Hobbyking use to sell a model of it but I think it has been discontinued. This is one model that is kind of pointless to do unless it can truly be VTOL capable.
            However in the mean time you can satisfy your desire to fly one with a full fidelity simulation of the AV-8B Harrier that is currently completing development for use in the DCS world simulator.
            This will be the most realistic simulation available anywhere of the Harrier when it is released. It will have full working systems just like in the real deal.
            Here is video of their latest test. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W1DPC4-k8Y

Comment

How about;
              TA-4J, based on the new A-4E
              F-8 Crusader
              F-4

Comment

Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                How about;
                TA-4J, based on the new A-4E
                F-8 Crusader
                F-4
                You left out the Grumman F-11

Comment

An updated F-18 or f-4 Phantom would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post

You left out the Grumman F-11
                    Yeah! That too. Done up in an early VT-26 scheme.

Comment

Would love to see either an 80mm or 90mm F101 voodoo. One of the coolest looking planes of that era.
                      Attached Files

Comment

After the success of the A-10 with twin 80mm, I would go for any EDF using the twin setup. The larger size airframe and 110mph speed is such an incredible combination!

Comment

80mm f 100 supersaber(maybe the easiest to mfgr,similar to mig 21) or f 8 crusader. Both are elegant airframes. 80mm f 4 would be awsome but have a feeling its going to be a super scale and out of my price range. Would love to have a 70mm he 162 salamander.
                          Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Edfs,, a few wants
                            an xb-70,, don't know what 6 64s or 4 70swould be more appropriate, but it would be a killer airplane
                            a B58 hustler, 4 64s, would be freaking awesome
                            a B47 would be awesome too

Comment

An XB-70 or B-58 would unbelievably cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Mhall16931 View Post
                                Edfs,, a few wants
                                an xb-70,, don't know what 6 64s or 4 70swould be more appropriate, but it would be a killer airplane
                                a B58 hustler, 4 64s, would be freaking awesome
                                a B47 would be awesome too
                                Out of those planes I don't see the B-47 being very feasible because of its long and thin wings.
                                However I do think there needs to be some sort of an EDF bomber.

Here are my top choices for the bomber category that would be easy to transport.

B1b Lancer 4x70mm
                                B-58 Hustler 4x64mm

Click image for larger version  Name:	B-1B_Lancer_Awaits_Inspection.JPG Views:	1 Size:	117.2 KB ID:	98629

Comment

B58 Hustler or the B1B lancer would both be super awesome airframes.

Comment

Originally posted by Evoman View Post

Out of those planes I don's see the B-47 being very feasible because of its long and thin wings.
                                    However I do think there needs to be some sort of an EDF bomber.

Here are my top choices for the bomber category that would be easy to transport.

B1b Lancer 4x70mm
                                    B-58 Hustler 4x64mm
                                    Both of those would awesome choices! As for the B-47, never doubt what's possible. Check out this B-52 build over on RCG: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ruction/page43 and that's with 40mm fans..

Comment

Vought F-8 Crusader

That would be an awesome addition to my EDF Jet collection.
                                      The Vought F-8 Crusader (originally F8U) was a single-engine, supersonic, carrier-based air superiority jet aircraft[2]built by Vought for the United States Navy and Marine Corps, replacing the Vought F7U Cutlass.

Comment

Comment

I'd like to buy a 70 or 80mm F-18 that's dedicated to hand launching and belly landing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X