X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSD

How can HSD open their own store (HSDGO), raise prices while burning all their LOYAL distribuors?!? Ive never seen business practice like this and only see greed killing the volume. Shame on you HSD and kudos to the Freewing/Motion relationship

They can't have been that successful even with the distributors. I have an HSD F-16 and it's a great plane. HSD's after sales service, spare parts and even airframe availablity sucks.
    Its a shame and shows how badly a company can operate although the product is good. Certainly the polar opposite of Freewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkster View Post
      They can't have been that successful even with the distributors. I have an HSD F-16 and it's a great plane. HSD's after sales service, spare parts and even airframe availablity sucks.
      Its a shame and shows how badly a company can operate although the product is good. Certainly the polar opposite of Freewing.
      Ever stop to think that their ****ty after sales service is EXACTLY why they are doing this?

Comment

Bandetx explain that? Your both right, ive found 2 companies to get parts from but from HSD themselves its way screwed up. Hopefully Freewing comes up with a 105mm or better and chasing parts is over. On the flip side my 3D printer is faster than HSD for plastic parts and a friend of mine owns a machine shop so all the metal parts he makes but what a pain that is. Alot of waste to get the scale right, sometimes to big, too small, too thin, etc

Comment

Originally posted by jetlag View Post
          Bandetx explain that? Your both right, ive found 2 companies to get parts from but from HSD themselves its way screwed up. Hopefully Freewing comes up with a 105mm or better and chasing parts is over. On the flip side my 3D printer is faster than HSD for plastic parts and a friend of mine owns a machine shop so all the metal parts he makes but what a pain that is. Alot of waste to get the scale right, sometimes to big, too small, too thin, etc
          You are complaining it's hard to get parts.

They were making a store stateside... that you could presumably order from.

Is it HSD's fault if their distributors don't stock their spares? Why does that make sense? If MotionRC decided to not stock spare parts for Freewing, would it be MotionRC's fault freewing spares aren't available, or would it be Freewings fault?

Comment

Working...
          X