X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian INVASION!

Lately, more and more Russian famous planes showing up at the market. This is really good. I love my MiG-21, Yak-130 and Su-35. But somehow, the WW II era planes always forgotten.
    I tied to talk with some manufacturers and retailers but always got the same answer- THOSE MODELS ARE LOW DEMAND. Really? Sounds strange.Nobody would like to have Yak-3 or Il(Ilyushin)-2 or Pe(Petlyakov) 2?
    I still have a very good set of blueprints for Yak-3. Beside of it I just saw the new Russian trainer/light attacker plane Yak-152 .
    Please post your opinion about Russian planes. Who knows maybe one day we will see more and more those planes.
    Second to None

I love Russian planes too, but I'm more into jets than prop jobs. I have the Mig-21, and I'm currently working on an old LX Mig-29 kit that will be using Freewing equipment. I would love to have a Mig-23, an Su-25 Frogfoot, and a nice 90mm Mig-17 or 19.

By the way, you know Motion sells an La-7, right?

FlightLine La-7 1100mm (43") Wingspan - PNP - FLW202P The Lavochkin La-7 was considered by many pilots to be one of the best fighters of World War II. The aircraft was superior to the famed Bf-109G in vertical performance and maneuverability, and the La-7’s speed allowed it to defend the Soviet frontlines from bomber a
    Pat

Comment

Yes ,I saw that La-7. Nice looking bird,but small. Mig -17 and 19, Mig -23 or 27 would be cool, Su-25- awesome! How about Su-17/22
      Attached Files
      Second to None

Comment

An Su-22 Fitter or Tu-22 Backfire would be awesome too! And heck, since we're asking, how about a Tu-95 Bear!

Pat

Comment

Man, I would take a Bear in a heartbeat! It's got about as much of a chance of being made as a B-52, but would be sweet. And besides, my 106 needs a target to intercept :).

Comment

OK folks,if we are start talking about bombers.How about Su-24?
            Second to None

Comment

But ,My dream plane,priority #1 Yak -3 My grandfather use to fly one
              Second to None

Comment

Working...
              X