Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the overall best Rc plane manufacturer??

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the overall best Rc plane manufacturer??

Hi! I am beginner in Rc planes, maybe it is a silly question but asking anyway: Do anyone have the experience to tell me who is the overall best Rc plane manufacturer?? I thinking about the electric planes within pricerange 200-500 Dollars! Especially Warbirds....

Welcome to Hobby Squawk! My favorite is Flightline...

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Freewing/Flightline pretty much has the market cornered for high quality foamy's. There are quite a few other manufacturers of composite and wood ARF's but they all require a lot more build time and expense that a plug n fly or ARF plus Freewing foamy.
      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

You should ask to have this thread merged with your other one that you started only minutes later. Having 2 threads with the same topic is somewhat redundant and confusing.

Comment

Almost caught me contributing to a cross-post.
          Maybe AROS can/will delete this one since the other has the more valuable response content. ;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Mr408w View Post
            Hi! I am beginner in Rc planes, maybe it is a silly question but asking anyway: Do anyone have the experience to tell me who is the overall best Rc plane manufacturer?? I thinking about the electric planes within pricerange 200-500 Dollars! Especially Warbirds....
            Hello. I would just like to make a little suggestion and it is not related to your question about the "best manufacturer," but your mention of "being new" and "warbirds." I think that most people in this R C endeavor that have been flying for sometime will caution one against starting out with the Warbirds. When one is learning to fly......., a good plane to start with is "one that flies slower than the speed of thought." A highwing "trainer" is still a good choice for beginners, so the beginner can develop the skills to actually fly the plane and not be constantly behind in the thought process of controlling the craft.

I can understand your desire for Warbirds (and they are indeed amazing) but those planes will come to you in time. And if you really want to be a good Warbird pilot, you will benefit by being a good training plane pilot first. Then you can "move up" as your skills advance. In all of my years of flying.........., I do still enjoy flying something that is slower than thought at times. That can be very relaxing and enjoyable also.

So welcome to R C Aviation and enjoy the adventure and good luck to you also.

Comment

Working...
            X