Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is a double edge sword sold my Parkzone FW-190 to a friend so every time I walk into his garage there it is hanging . But I just ordered the Flightline V2 1120mm FW190 which is being delivered today. I can almost guess she will be a awesome Bird looking forward to evolving up in this ever changing RC Realm. Goose!

Comment

After I flew my carbon z t28, my buddy said he regretted selling it. And I can see why, wow what a smooth flying plane!

Comment

Gotta get rid of the 2 blade and get a three. :Cool:;)
        AMA 424553

Comment

Indeed, I need to go through the thread again and figure out what one works the best. I recall there was a discussion about it. Just can't remember sizes used

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
            Indeed, I need to go through the thread again and figure out what one works the best. I recall there was a discussion about it. Just can't remember sizes used
            I'm using a Master Airscrew 16x8x3. The plane is a rocket ship for it's size and makes all the right noises at full bore.

Comment

RRHandy Got that 3 blade now love the paint job and the lines!

Comment

Nice job on the paint. R.:Cool:
                AMA 424553

Comment

Can someone help? I trying to figure where to mount Gyro and receiver in a FL FW-190

Comment

Bobtheman as you can tell not much room for both in The FL FW -190 try a lemon RX receiver with dual diversity antenna and stabilization 3-axis all in one. From the battery tray looking back towards the cockpit mounted right up underneath there's a piece of balsa wood you can mount it right to it. You'll need a Spektrum transmitter if you run the Lemon RX Good luck. GOOSE!

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                      I'm using a Master Airscrew 16x8x3. The plane is a rocket ship for it's size and makes all the right noises at full bore.
                      Yes indeed, and I'll look into grabbing one.

Comment

Wow! too hard of a question for me.....I guess I would say a 40% Carden....what it when I had money....sold it went I didn't...LOL BTW it was one of Chip Hyde's planes, and he gave me lessons with it when I lived in AZ

Comment

After I flew my carbon z t28, my buddy said he regretted selling it. And I can see why, wow what a smooth flying plane!
                          Yep, I sold mine when I bought a composite T28 petrol. Great plane and a cracking replacement, but alas it went to Trojan heaven after a proven spektrum glitch caused a total loss. So then I had none :Crying:

Comment

Ouch that hurt bad I'm sure :(

Comment

Ouch that hurt bad I'm sure :(
                              Oh man, yep that really did! Especially when Spektrum returned my dx9 acknowledging that they'd repaired a fault but offered no compensation for the total loss of airframe as it wasn't their brand. :Angry:

Comment

Wow, and that's why I swapped to frsky.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkster View Post

Oh man, yep that really did! Especially when Spektrum returned my dx9 acknowledging that they'd repaired a fault but offered no compensation for the total loss of airframe as it wasn't their brand. :Angry:
                                  That's messed up! Sorry:Scared:Goose!

Comment

Well you vote with your wallet........shame.

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                      X