X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callie Graphics

I've ordered some graphics for a couple of my planes at the end of December and am impatiently waiting for them to arrive!
    I’m sure nothings untoward but curious if Anyone’s heard from her or know if she’s on holiday as I’ve email her for progress or an eta but not got a response?

Like I said, not trying to start a fire but I’m unfamiliar with American holidays etc.

Call, email, she responds to all mine when sent/called, most of the time at the end of the day but always? R.
    AMA 424553

Comment

Thanks. I’ve emailed again.
      You know what it’s like when you’re waiting for a new project or toy - all patience goes out of the window!
      Her reputation is clearly second to none with you guys on here, so I’m sure all is well.

Comment

What e-mail address are you using?

Comment

I’ve had no problems, she responds within a few hours to my emails:
          info@callie-graphics.com

Comment

Yes, make sure to use the info@callie-graphics.com email. Not callie@callie-graphics.com.

Comment

Yes, her e-mail address is as stated by RCjetdude as: info@callie-graphics.com
              I have had some graphics made by her and I was extremely satisfied!!

Comment

Originally posted by corsair View Post
                Yes, her e-mail address is as stated by RCjetdude as: info@callie-graphics.com
                I have had some graphics made by her and I was extremely satisfied!!
                ME TOO quick delivery and responce

Comment

Working...
                X