X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Choice

Hello everyone, i love flying planes and drones and i will buy a plane in 1 month but i'm not sure about the model. I would really like a 3d one but also a jet for 200-300 dollars. The site i will use is motionrc.
    Do you guys know if i could fly a jet and take it off or land it with a 2-3 meters rock land? Or what plane can you advise me??
    Thank you ;D

it's 2-3 meters span ;)

Comment

Are you asking about a 2-3 meter wingspan EDF jet for $200.00 to $300.00? That size of EDF is huge and if you could find one, it's going to be 3 times that price.

Comment

More like 10X LOL
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
          More like 10X LOL
          I didn't want to give him a heart attack. :Sick2:

Comment

I think he's talking about landing area.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
              I think he's talking about landing area.
              It's hard to say. First he says "2-3 meters rock land". Then he posts up "it's 2-3 meters span". What's a "rock land"? "Span" to me, means wingspan. I really don't know.
              OK, let's say he means 2-3 meters width of landing strip. How long? If you're really good, I suppose you could land a jet in a 6 to 9 foot width of runway but you'd have to have at least 100 feet length, longer if it's paved. Need clarification before any reasonable answer can be given.

Comment

yes it's 2-3 meters rock land sorry ;D, but its a long long road but not a big "span" so i'm a bit afraid of crash. I seen a freewing f16 that i really love and that would be awesome to get it but i'm afraid for my plane with this type of road

Comment

What I think you're trying to say is you have a gravel road to fly from and land on. This shouldn't be too difficult to land if you have some experience. If you don't, then a faster plane like a jet will be all over the place and 20 meters won't be enough. Also, choose your jet carefully since the rocks can get easily sucked into the intake and ruin your fan. For example, the Freewing SU-35 is a very BAD plane for gravel runways. The front wheel will throw so much gravel into the fans, they'll last a few flights before the blades are chipped all to pieces.

Comment

Working...
                  X