X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LONG....LONG.....WINTER

Due to the weather, I have not been able to fly for several months. This, being an exceptionally long winter, the only flying I can do is on my Phoenix simulator. To keep busy I have been ordering and assembling new airplanes. When not assembling, I spend my time adjusting my gyros for flutter, and adding little things to add scale. On my bipes, I have added rigging wires. All of my aircraft have received a coating of water based sealer. My props have all been balanced and various battery placements are marked as to where they should be for correct CG. So far this winter I have added 8 aircraft and have not been able to fly any of them. I would order another airplane but I have run out of room to store them. Flying weather can't arrive soon enough for me. I envy those who live in the warmer climates. I hope you realize how very lucky you are. Peace
    Attached Files

While I am so thankful to be flying, I am envious of your pristine, well maintained and ready to fly fleet!
    Hang in there, BB.

Comment

What is this "winter" thing I see everyone talking about? It was 100° here on Tuesday. LOL
      Pat

Comment

Expecting 4 to 6 inches of snow over the weekend! What fun. :Crying:

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          What is this "winter" thing I see everyone talking about? It was 100° here on Tuesday. LOL
          Winter??? never heard of her...:Silly:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180413_203455598_iOS.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	128655

TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

This morning brings Day 3 of high winds...supposed to taper off. Right now report shows 11 knots but forecast for 6 by 1 pm. Might make a nice afternoon and evening flying.

Comment

No flying in the last week. Last 4 days have been high wind and snow with gusts up to 60+. Starting to calm down to the low 30's (wind) today and forecast looks good for tomorrow and Monday for flying. :Cool:

Comment

Working...
              X