X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I get for my birthday?

I've got some birthday money, and if I move things around, and sell one of the children, I'll have just enough room for another plane.

So, what should I get? Or better yet, what is the model that is still available you are jonesing most for?

That question is as personal as "What brand of underwear should I buy?" What I like may not be what you like. See what's at your flying field. Fairly diversified isn't it? I'll bet you don't care for "so-n-so's" plane, yet that guy might love it. He'll have the same thoughts about some of your planes. It's your birthday, it's your money and it's your children. Buy whatever YOU like.
    What would I like? Well, I'd like a new Banana Hobby Coast Guard theme V-22 Osprey but I'll bet that's not your cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
      I've got some birthday money, and if I move things around, and sell one of the children, I'll have just enough room for another plane.

So, what should I get? Or better yet, what is the model that is still available you are jonesing most for?
      Jet? - FW A-10, Warbird? - FL Tigercat

I've been with the company a few months now but still haven't gotten to fly a lot of the aircraft yet. But every time I see one of these out in the wild they make me want them more and more.

I also had a chance to grab a TechOne Air Titan for Joe Nall to have fun on the lake and at night. I like STOL High Wing planes. I ended up bringing it to TiredIron's place and left it with him as I didn't have storage. He's set it up and is liking it.

All depends on what you like to fly really. Some days I want to fly a jet, some a warbird, etc..

Comment

Well Gil, yur asking me about my wish list I take it, lol. My wish list is long a comprehensive. For instance the new C-130 & B-747 are a definite go. But I do have one I hope I'm able to pick up, in the not to distance future, in hopes they don't sell out first. I might just order one today actually, thinking about it. Great Planes has a pretty nice looking GeeBee. Looks a lot like the E-flight, it's just about 3 or 4 times it's size. I can see by your icon ya like war planes. I like all, (Most) of them too. Something about a GeeBee is just classic for me, (I mean the original, not the mods). I already have an E-flight that was given to me by a close friend, (much earlier production run). I retired it, it simply hangs in my office, (completely air worthy though).

Best Regards
        Woody

Comment

You should get anything but older!LOLLOL

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

How about a tigercat?

Comment

Working...
            X