You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your 3 favorite planes in your hangar?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.FPV View Post
    I love them all but I seem to always take a couple certain ones with me so, 1: T-28 Trojan 2: Tundra 3: DHC2 Beaver.
    Welcome to Hobby Squawk MrFPV!
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Jet Legend Viper Jet (ATJ 120ti)
      Skymaster MB339 (Behotec 180)
      Freewing 1700 A-10 (2x JetCat P20sx)
      Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

My favorite 3 are whatever I am flying. I have some I fly more than others, but that doesn't mean they are my favorite. I have planes I love that have 0-5 flights on them. I have favorites to admire in the air, favorites to fly, and favorites to look at hanging in the garage.I have some that go from hated to loved, just by making changes to how I fly them, my progress as a pilot, and adjusting the planes. I hated my E-Flite P-47, but after spending enough time dialing it in, I now love it.

If I had to pick 3, I think my list would be;
        UMX A-10
        Hobbyzone Corsair
        E-Flite P-47

They make the top 3 in terms of enjoyment of flying, presence in the air, and static display.

Comment

1. Durafly spitfire MKVB
          2. Durafly Komet
          3. Parkzone T-28

It was a struggle to decide between the komet and my eleven hobby bearcat and FW A4 but the 163 won simply because i love being able to belly land it
          Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
          Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
          Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
          Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

My go to planes
            FW F4 best flying plane I have 8s jetfan
            gray FMS yak 130 70mm
            Green 25 yak 130 FMS 70mm

Comment

Originally posted by GunnarHovmark View Post
              OK then, three it is:
              1. SIG T-Clips EP
              2. Seagull Bücker Jungmeister
              3. The World Models LA Racer
              Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by BRGT350 View Post
                My favorite 3 are whatever I am flying. I have some I fly more than others, but that doesn't mean they are my favorite. I have planes I love that have 0-5 flights on them. I have favorites to admire in the air, favorites to fly, and favorites to look at hanging in the garage.I have some that go from hated to loved, just by making changes to how I fly them, my progress as a pilot, and adjusting the planes. I hated my E-Flite P-47, but after spending enough time dialing it in, I now love it.

If I had to pick 3, I think my list would be;
                UMX A-10
                Hobbyzone Corsair
                E-Flite P-47

They make the top 3 in terms of enjoyment of flying, presence in the air, and static display.
                I have the corsair & p47 as well. Both are pure pleasure to fly. Land effortlessly. I fly the P-47 on 4s & she SCREAMS! Had a little prop slippage at 1st but fixed it with a thin layer of foam-tac behind the prop hub. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.FPV View Post
                  I love them all but I seem to always take a couple certain ones with me so, 1: T-28 Trojan 2: Tundra 3: DHC2 Beaver.
                  Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

My three favorite planes in my hangar are:

1. Pilot-RC Columbia 400
                    2. ESM T-28
                    3. Phoenix Models PC-21

Comment

Originally posted by Joerock1988 View Post
                      My three favorite planes in my hangar are:

1. Pilot-RC Columbia 400
                      2. ESM T-28
                      3. Phoenix Models PC-21
                      Welcome to Hobbysquawk!

Comment

1: Freewing Avanti
                        2: HSD Super Viper
                        3: Flex Innovations Yak-54

Comment

1, E-Flight Corsair 1.2 meter. The Corsair is by far my favorite of all planes. I wish that Flightline would come out with a 1600mm version to compliment the Spitfire.
                          2. Flightline Bearcat. Now that I have it dialed in for CG and control throws this thing is a ton of fun.
                          3, Flightline B-24
                          4. Freewing 80mm A-10

If one of those had to go away it would be the Bearcat, I have the same fun as I do with the Corsair and the Corsair is, well a Corsair. :):corsair

Comment

My favorites change every weekend, depending on my mood, and the weather.
                            Right now:

1. CZ Cessna 150 2.1M
                            2. E-Flite Spitfire Mk IX 1.2M
                            3. FW F-4 Phantom

Next weekend, who knows.

Don

Currently flying FW F-4C Phantom II 8s PNP, GP Waco YMF5, GP P-6E Hawk V1, H9 Spitfire MkIX 30cc, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite 1.2M Spitfire MkIX, EFlite 1.2M F4U Corsair, EFlite 1.2M T-28, EFlite 1.2M P-47D Thunderbolt v1.

On repair bench: ASM F7F Tigercat, GP Ryan STA-M, BH P-40C Tigershark

Building HK 60cc T-6 Texan, VQ P-82 Twin Mustang

Comment

Flight Line Sea Fury
                              FMS P-40B
                              Flight Line 1600mm Spitfire

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                1, E-Flight Corsair 1.2 meter. The Corsair is by far my favorite of all planes. I wish that Flightline would come out with a 1600mm version to compliment the Spitfire.
                                2. Flightline Bearcat. Now that I have it dialed in for CG and control throws this thing is a ton of fun.
                                3, Flightline B-24
                                4. Freewing 80mm A-10

If one of those had to go away it would be the Bearcat, I have the same fun as I do with the Corsair and the Corsair is, well a Corsair. :):corsair
                                Know what u mean, I have 2 corsairs! Hobbyzone,(with a plain 4ch. rx..) & The Red Bull 1400mm (which is basically a re-branded fms. Identical except for color scheme) Both are awesome. I plan to get the FL Bearcat soon. Was cg tricky? I plan on using HRB 4s 3000's. Thanks!

Comment

90mm T-45, 90mm F-4, (hopefully one day a nice super scale F-18)
                                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post

Know what u mean, I have 2 corsairs! Hobbyzone,(with a plain 4ch. rx..) & The Red Bull 1400mm (which is basically a re-branded fms. Identical except for color scheme) Both are awesome. I plan to get the FL Bearcat soon. Was cg tricky? I plan on using HRB 4s 3000's. Thanks!
                                    I'm using an Admiral 3600 4S and added 1/2oz of lead to the nose.

Comment

The Planes I take to the field in the Avalanche are the Timber P-47 and T-28 and they stay in it in the garage. R.
                                      AMA 424553

Comment

Fms p51 Dallas darling, fms 70mm f18, and fms Extra 300 ( No I am not an fms sales rep)

Comment

Originally posted by Truckers who fly View Post
                                          Fms p51 Dallas darling, fms 70mm f18, and fms Extra 300 ( No I am not an fms sales rep)
                                          HA! Nice man! You'd think the same of me with all my Horizon planes, but I just like the convenience of bnf.

Comment

Working...
                                          X