Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make me all of these, start with largest and work your way to the smallest.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WL.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	153322
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

When I see the X-2 all I can think is ...six million dollar man.

I will pass on the F-84 with the "bell bottom" wings...And I don't think the Goblin will do too good on our runway...lol
      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

So Boeing just won the Air Force trainer comp, and it looks like the T-X is going to replace the T-38. OK Motion, time to get busy!

Pat

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Sweet, looks like about the same wing area as a 38.

Comment

Does have a bit of a Northrop flavor to it doesn't it? With extremely minor references to a f35

Comment

Cool promo video for it.

Comment

Here are my top two priorities for props. They are simple: 2m super scale OV-10 and Do-335!

For jets, I love the twin 80mm, but I would really like to see a factory installed LED after burner ring! The cool factor is fantastic!

Comment

OV-10... 757, why not? Maybe a better citation than Dynam. OHHH... I do like that T-X!

Comment

I have two posts with wishes/requests, post number 3 and 14, both on Page 1. I’m very happy to see that all three requests in post 14 have become true :Cool::Party: as I see plastic servo pockets and easy EDF hatch access cutouts on the new F-22 90mm EDF jet, and servo arm access pockets on the 80mm EDF L-39 and 90mm EDF F-22.

I am also glad to see great additions to the F-22 like plastic capped intakes, leading edges, and nose cone to reduce potential for damage, concealed hinges (looks SO good especially on the rudders since a F-22 has massive ones and the typically used hinges would stand out like a sore thumb), and plastic lined cockpit.

So, thank you for listening to the many customers over the years!

Also, should or can this thread topic be made a Sticky within the forum to make it easy to refer back to and add wish lists too?

Comment

Let me quote myself (from Youtube)
                        @MotionRC
                        Can you please design a BalsaNurflügel, simply because they are gorgeous and superior over conventional airframes, also rare in community and I like to see more NURIs.
                        Another potential typ of plane would be something like the Carrera Favorit, Graupner Bussard/Junior Sport Plus because there is nothing like it available in Europe (especially)Germany anymore, the last produced models are atleast 15-25years old.
                        I have a thread on RCGroups called Looking for a high(ish) quality E-Sailplane and the only we could find were the Beinecke ASW24 Semisclae(tiny company) and some planes from esprit models in Czech.

Long story, short; atleast mass-produced ABS, epoxy or fiberglass fuselages should be on the top of priority list because we dont have that in Europe at all ! Here is one more reason; wings are easy to produce at home but fuselages arent because they have to be very precise (better for massproduction)

Comment

EDF:
                          80mm A-7 Corsair II
                          80mm Boeing TX
                          SEPECAT Jaguar
                          Mitsubishi F1 or T2

Prop:
                          1600mm PC-21
                          1600mm Super Tucano
                          1600mm T-6C

Comment

In order of preference as foamies:

ANY SIZE XB-70

64-70mm 4s
                            F-100
                            HAWKER HUNTER
                            AVRO ARROW(single EDF "cheater")
                            F4D SKYRAY
                            F9F COUGAR
                            F-106 DELTA DAGGER
                            A-5 VIGILANTE(single EDF "cheater")
                            F7U CUTLASS(single EDF "cheater")
                            YF-23(single EDF "cheater")

ANY SIZE XB-70

TWIN 50mm
                            S-3A VIKING
                            A-10
                            ME-262
                            HO229
                            F-14
                            AVRO VULCAN

ANY SIZE XB-70

64mm ONLY
                            BAE HAWK
                            DEHAVILLAND VAMPIRE

800-1200mm
                            DEHAVILLAND MOSQUITO
                            DEHAVILLAND HORNET
                            OV-10 BRONCO

And finally, an adapter plug to use XT-60 batteries with JST ESCs.
                            And did I mention...
                            ANY SIZE XB-70

Comment

For me I’d like to see three aircraft
                              1600 mm Fw-190 D9
                              2000 mm B-29
                              Sukhoi Su-27 non vectored thrust 80mm fans

if i had to pick just one it would be the Fw-190 D9

Comment

A twin 80mm Freewing A-12 Oxcart would be pretty fantastic. (A-12 variant so it doesn't become a gatoring goo mess if it was all black like the SR-71).

Click image for larger version  Name:	1171311-26969-86-720.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.7 KB ID:	209681
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

And of course I will never stop asking for this bird in super scale, nose-functioning, twin 80mm until the day I die...

Name:	GettyImages-1910753.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024px&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	209683
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Likin' the T-X a lot, though I have always had a soft spot for the Convair B- 58 Hustler. Possibly, 4 x 64mm EDFs. I'm such a rookie here, don't know if that is even possible with wing-loading. Still cool looking even today. Best, LB

Click image for larger version  Name:	Convair B-58 Hustler.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.9 KB ID:	209685
                                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Convair B-58 Hustler 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	246.7 KB ID:	209686
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                      A twin 80mm Freewing A-12 Oxcart would be pretty fantastic. (A-12 variant so it doesn't become a gatoring goo mess if it was all black like the SR-71).
                                      I've been doing some investigating into an SR71 or A12 for twin 70s, and it seems that it needs to be ~1/15 scale if you plan to use the shock cones and not have any cheaters. about 2.2m long, 1.1m wingspan.

Comment

DD, That's a Big Guy for sure. Are you figuring less than 10 pounds with batts? Best, LB
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                                          And of course I will never stop asking for this bird in super scale, nose-functioning, twin 80mm until the day I die...

Name:	GettyImages-1910753.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024px&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	209683
                                          Be careful what you wish for: https://www.turbines-rc.com/en/conco...-145m-arf.html

Comment

Working...
                                          X