• Show
Clear All

Re: DYNAM

amen to that brotha!

Comment

Greetings Gang,

WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!

The Dynam products are now showing up on the web Site!!!!
      That's great News!!! I hope the Dynam WACO shows up soon!!!!

Way to follow through MRC!!!!

Happy, Happy Happy!!!!!

Clear Skies,
      Bill in Okla.

Comment

I have the Dynam Waco and it is a very fun plane to fly. It has a 50 inch wingspan so it is bigger than RocHobby's Waco. The only irritant I have with the Dynam Waco is that the strut screws are too darn small but I have accumulated a lot of various screw sizes from many previous planes and used those instead. It climbs well and can do aerobatics and lands easily with a little power on the throttle. I fly off of a grass field and have no problems landing or taking off. IF Motion gets that Dynam Waco I would encourage anyone that like Bipes to get it.

Comment

One of my flying buddies has the Waco,and it flies pretty good.. I saw the ME-262 fly last summer a couple of times, and it was quite impressive.. I have the Corsair, which I modded some, and changed the scheme on.. I gave it to my Uncle, that used to work on them during WWII in the pacific.. Didn't get to fly it before I gave it to him, but we talked the other day, and plan on taking it out in the fall, when it cools down some.. Here is a pic of him with it.. Ian

Comment

Greetings I74,

That is an awesome story and a truly stand-up gesture on your part!!!

I know that when your Uncle sees that bird in action it will be a real stroll down memory lane.

Kudo's to you.

Stories like these are exactly why I so enjoy this awesome hobby and the folks that participate in it.

Clear Skies,

Bill L.
            in Okla.

Comment

Thanx Bill, I really appreciate the kind words.. If it wasn't for him, my knowledge of aircraft wouldn't be near what it is.. Ian

Comment

MotionRC is a great company! I enjoy your product vids very much, Rich, Pilot Ryan and Capt Mike... Good grief, let's see the Dynam BF110! LOL. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Working...
                X