First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: well I did it

Greetings GMan,

The LX-F4F Wild Cat is a sweet flyer.
    It has folding wings and "collapsing" landing gear.
    It's a 47" wing span which makes it comparable to some of the Dynam birds and bigger than the Parkzones.

Sitting on the deck next to the Dynam F6F Hell Cat together they are an impressive duet!!!

Bill L.
    In Okla.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketeer
      Greetings GMan,

The LX-F4F Wild Cat is a sweet flyer.
      It has folding wings and "collapsing" landing gear.
      It's a 47" wing span which makes it comparable to some of the Dynam birds and bigger than the Parkzones.

Sitting on the deck next to the Dynam F6F Hell Cat together they are an impressive duet!!!

Bill L.
      In Okla.
      Wow, you have both? I am so jealous! :s I've been wanting the Wildcat for some time now, but just haven't pulled the trigger on one. I remember a note from MRC saying that they were in negotiations with LX to carry that line, but that has been months ago, and still none at MRC. Might have to break down now and order one through another vendor.

So how does the F4F fly compared to the Dynam F6F? Any big differences?

Comment

Greetings Loneflier,

They really quite close in flight characteristics.
        The F6F though slightly bigger, flies bigger.

The F4F files a bit more twitchy as first but once its dialed in, like the F6F it's a steady flyer and a beauty in the air.

There is a vendor who currently has LX-F4F Wild Cat on sale as a PNP for $199! (it's where I got mine a while back the last time it was on sale)
        They also have the awesome Dynam F6F Hell Cat on sale as a PNP for $129!!! (I've never seen it offered anywhere at that low price)

If you want the site, shoot me a PM.

Clear Skies

Bill L.
        In Okla.

Comment

What throws are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
            What throws are you using?
            Welcome to the Squawk Mr. Bill but you most likely aren't gonna get an answer from Rocketeer because he disappeared off this forum in Dec 2015.
            He was a very valuable contributor and for guys like me that have been here for a long time ...........we miss you Bill L.
            The thread is really old and crusty with Bills last post just shy of 4 years ago.LOL
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
            X