X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUSA Bristol

I started working on repairing the gear on my Balsa USA Bristol M1. It has been sitting for over a year now and I didn't really have anything to do so I decided to get this plane air worthy again. It is a very nice flyer but on the last landing I bent the axle and tore out the gear at the fuse but it looks better now. I have some planes that need some attention so they will be my winter projects to get them ready to fly again.:Cool:

Wow. Like to see it when your finished. Nice project!

Comment

Nice looking Bristol Baron. These woody WWI birds are fun. Just finished some upgrades to the 1/3 scale Fokker D-VIII. Also getting ready to build the Balsa USA Taube 90.

Comment

TJ, You ARE gonna call me to see that fly.........RIGHT ;):)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
          TJ, You ARE gonna call me to see that fly.........RIGHT ;):)
          You Betcha' buddy!:Cool: It does fly really NICE!

Comment

I'm wanting to get the BUSA DVIII eventually but its not in the cards right now since my Yukon had to get repaired with took away from my plane fund. But I do have plenty of planes in my hangar right now to pick from.

Comment

Working...
            X