X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no response ???????

Close to a week ago I put in a call and asked for someone . A message was sent and I never received a call . Dec 1 I sent Alpha a private msge to ask a question , the same I was going to ask the rep . I know when I get a private msge I receive a email stating so . I feel sure Alpha did the same no matter which continent he is on . MRC getting so big that customers don't matter anymore ?????
    But Crashing is Landing

Apologies Hippie. Send me a pm, I can forward it to the right party for you. Just a bit busy with the holiday and all. - James

Comment

We did an upgrade to HS and had a problem with the email notifications. They were not working for a few days starting December 1st. Alpha likely has no idea you sent him a PM.
      When you called who did you ask for and what message did you leave? Do you know who you talked to?

Comment

Tom I will PM you after the New Year . I am well aware that anyone with a computer screen or phone is very very busy now . Alpha did respond and I have the info I was trying to understand . It was on the 10th mine was sent the 9th but I will accept what your saying Tom about the upgrade .
        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Working...
        X