X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp electromagnetic brakes

I just recently purchased my jp brakes they are the new version, so this unit dose not have the manual tention adjuster it has to be adjusted through the transmitter. I'm new to the hobby and I can't figure out how to work this thing with my spektrum dx8e. Can some of you guys guide me on how I can go about this?

T-28,

The brake force is adjusted by the travel settings of the channel you plug the brakes into. Look at page 29 of the DX8E user manual. Funtion list, servo setup then travel limits, scroll to axis and adjust. Remember to toggle the switch to adjust limits seperatly. Note that most people assign the rotary nob for braking as you can then control them better and not just off or on.. give it a try.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I have a 117 night hawk 70mm my front retract broke were the servo wire z bends into the retract arm .So I tried pulling it out to replace the retract but it was going to damage the foam .Since I glued it in with 5 min apoxy when building it so I’ve
      decided to pull out the half of the arm far enough to lock the retract in its down position and glued it with 5 min apoxy .Question now I can still still fly a good 5 min flight with all 3 retracts in down position..?

Comment

Working...
      X