X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I worry about, is Affirm safe?
    I usually prefer the Tower Hobby Easy Pay (I can plan/budget for the three payments). :)

My .2 cents :Cool:

Comment

Many thanks to Tom and all at Motion RC :-)

Comment

MG16, Recently rewatched both the "Pacific" series and that aside I wanted to thank you for service, sir. My father was a USAAC pilot with the 8th AF and the 13th AF. His service with the 13th was post VJ Day in the Philippines, Manila. He spoke little of what he learned there, if your experiences were at all like stories he told, I am honored to write this to you today through this forum. Respectfully, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Thanks Tom for the purchasing option:)

Comment

So the Affrim is a credit card more less? I've never used it and really first time.
            Planes
            -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
            -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

It's financing. You choose payment terms, interest based on several factors. Most ( not all) CC interest are lower but that would depend on your credit history and rating.

Mike
              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Thanks. Never heard of them until now. PayPal would be better option. Just my opinion though
                Planes
                -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

We offer both PayPal and Affirm. I'm by no means trying to get people to use credit but many people asked for it. If you would prefer to use PayPal credit, checkout using PayPal and click "pay with PayPal credit" or "apply for paypal credit".

Comment

When I shop at Motion I save up the money and put it on a reloadable debit card. :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                      When I shop at Motion I save up the money and put it on a reloadable debit card. :Cool:
                      You radical! Not spending money you don't have! :Silly:

Comment

Here's a link to the Affirm overview page if you want to learn more about the product.
                        Pay at your own pace with Affirm When inspiration strikes, Affirm helps you say yes without giving up financial control. Select Affirm at checkout to pay over time—and never pay a penny more than you agree to on day one. How Affirm Works Buying with Affirm is simple 1. Fill your cart Select Affirm at checkout, then ent

Comment

Maddysonn If your post was genuine, please repost. I am aware of "Affirm" through MotionRC, though your post appeared to be spam to me. Respectfully, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Careful...think ahead when using Towers 3 payment plan. They only give you that on $300 and up purchases

Comment

Working...
                            X