You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

set-up motors esc's for twin engine build.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set-up motors esc's for twin engine build.

I want to set up and run twin motors and esc's 7.4v outrunners on one 4s 4/5000 MAH battery. schematic if possile.

Simple... Y harness between battery and ESCs.

Look at the ESC set for the Dynam Me262.
    At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

They soldered the connections to the ESCs rather than having each ESC able to unplug after the wires are Y'd together. But it tells you what you need about the wiring.

Ensure the battery capacity and current rating are enough for both motors...

You could run one of the Dynam 70 mm EDFs from the Me262 on a 4S 2000 mah 25C and it would be fine. When running both in OEM configuration you need a 4S 4000 mah 25C or higher. I tended to use a 5000 mah 25C.

Without knowing the exact motor setup you are going to run, I can't make a battery recommendation for your model.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Working...
    X