Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone flying?

I hope all is going great!

I hope Motion RC is going gangbusters! Awesome new aircraft! I enjoy seeing all the new flightlibneRCproducts! Wow, Alpha is doing a fantastic job, he's a guru when it comes to RC aircraft! Lucky to have him assisting in the design and development with that product line. Man, these airplabnes have come such a long way in production on quality, servos, esc's, wires, you name it. It's far more simple to get in the air these days. I hope everyone is really enjoying flying RC! Great sport!!

Comment

Yup, even diving into printed planes, have 3 completed and 1 on the deck now. Then will move to the final, a 90mm f86 a couple of the other guys are working on as well. So far really impressed with them.

Comment

No flying at all in Iowa. Tomorrow we will break our 133 year snow fall totals, when this starts to melt it's going to be messy. I don't see our field being usable until late April as it'll need time to dry out.

Comment

Ah damn that sucks man :(

Comment

No flying in Chicago either. Snow, cold, even rain. Come on spring!

Comment

I had to pack my car in Iowa and drive 1700 miles to get away from the record cold and snow to fly....Lake Havasu City and Desert Hawks Field has been a great place to fly and make new friends.
              Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
              Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
                I had to pack my car in Iowa and drive 1700 miles to get away from the record cold and snow to fly....Lake Havasu City and Desert Hawks Field has been a great place to fly and make new friends.
                Now that's the true "American Spirit" to drive 1700 miles to fly RC planes! Most of us frozen souls in the Norther regions have lived a "shortchanged" life by not gravitating to the equator! Life is a crap shoot for most, especially those who own snow shovels and snowblowers; but the people who "Seek The Sun' are the smart ones....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Minus -20C.JPG
Views:	511
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	179999 Looking out the window with dreams of the Spring.....

Comment

Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Minus -20C.JPG
Views:	511
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	179999 Looking out the window with dreams of the Spring.....
                    :Cold: :Cold: :Cold: :Scared: :Scared: :Crying2: :Crying2:

My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

We just got 2+ feet of white stuff here in central AZ. No flying, lot's of working unfortunately. On the plus side, some of my projects are getting a little love and i'm having fun learning 3DP!

Comment

Originally posted by icepirate3 View Post
                        We just got 2+ feet of white stuff here in central AZ. No flying, lot's of working unfortunately. On the plus side, some of my projects are getting a little love and i'm having fun learning 3DP!
                        1 hour drive south into North Phoenix and you have guest privileges. Just bring your AMA card and tell them Michael sent you.
                        43rd Ave & Pinnacle Peak Rd.
                        Join Us For Our Exciting AIRSHOWS This Year! Arizona Model Pilots Society, Inc., est. 1980 AMA GOLD Chartered - FAA FRIA Club

I am heading there now and usually stick around until noon....dunno about tomorrow yet.

Comment

Colorado is day-to-day right now.

One day it's gorgeous, the next there's a fresh dump of powder on the ground.

Getting alot of snow this year, but full time flying season is right around the corner!

Comment

'Flew (and landed) two planes off of a factory building's roof today. More than one of our factories do it. I get a kick whenever they say "let's go to test fly these", then instead of getting in car we get in an elevator. Can you say UPDRAFT?
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Video or it never happened!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                'Flew (and landed) two planes off of a factory building's roof today. More than one of our factories do it. I get a kick whenever they say "let's go to test fly these", then instead of getting in car we get in an elevator. Can you say UPDRAFT?
                                You definitely don’t want to over or under shoot the landing:Scared:

Comment

Yeah if one did would that be considered a failed test? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

1 hour drive south into North Phoenix and you have guest privileges. Just bring your AMA card and tell them Michael sent you.
                                    43rd Ave & Pinnacle Peak Rd.
                                    Join Us For Our Exciting AIRSHOWS This Year! Arizona Model Pilots Society, Inc., est. 1980 AMA GOLD Chartered - FAA FRIA Club

I am heading there now and usually stick around until noon....dunno about tomorrow yet.
                                    I have a buddy that flies down there sometimes. Unfortunately, work has been too hectic so I'm going on a month without flying. I will definitely get down there this summer though. I've been wanting to see the difference in my EDF's at that altitude. I may shoot you a PM if i'm able to set a firm date.

Comment

Originally posted by icepirate3 View Post

I have a buddy that flies down there sometimes. Unfortunately, work has been too hectic so I'm going on a month without flying. I will definitely get down there this summer though. I've been wanting to see the difference in my EDF's at that altitude. I may shoot you a PM if i'm able to set a firm date.
                                      I’ll be looking for ya!:Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by AceMigKiller View Post
                                        Video or it never happened!!! :)
                                        I've seen the videos. Does that count?

Comment

Working...
                                        X