X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS multi wing connectors

Can any one give me some instructions on how to use these? I would appreciate the help.

Re: FMS multi wing connectors

Hi Phoenix, did these come with a plane or did you buy them separately? Just curious what you are using them in. Ill take a look at our Dallas Darling this evening and get back to you.

Ryan

Comment

Pheonix, these are the instructions from the FMS Dallas Darling that uses these connectors. It really is very slick. I hope you can read the print. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Ryan

Attached Files

Comment

Guys, I made a quick .pdf so it's a little easier to read. It's on the multi connector product page under the Support Tab and also here is the link: Click Here

Comment

Thanks Ryan. I appreciate you responding to my request for help. I am using on other FMS planes. These should make removing the wing for transport much easier.

Comment

Thanks Mark. MRC is the best in every aspect.

Comment

thanks for the PDF. I got them to work on my F4U. Now I can remove the wing for travel to the field. Again, many thanks.

Comment

You are very welcome! Thank you. Now the instructions are up on the website linked to the items. Your question will help many people.

Comment

Hi Ryan,

thanks for the post and for sharing the PDF on FMS main wing multi connectors. I am planning to install the sam on my FMS T28 Torjan, 1400mm. I hope the installation will be easy, as I would like to do away with the number of wires that need to be connected in that plane. Any advice or reference would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
                  Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X