X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Durafly 1100mm planes

see if you can talk Fms into letting you have them, hopefully HK doesn't have an exclusive<smiley image="smiley_unhappy.gif"/> Like I said in a reply to another post the T28 is with out a doubt a FMS bird. Change the colors a bit and brand them "Roc Hobby", with your customer service don't think you could keep them in stock!

Re: The Durafly 1100mm planes

Most, not all, of the Durafly planes are made by FMS. Unfortunately, at the present time HK does have an exclusive agreement with FMS on 1100mm wingspan airplanes. We have a very close working relationship with FMS and are in constant discussions with them about new models, new concepts, new versions of planes. We are bringing 1000 to 1100mm planes into our inventory under the RocHobby brand such as the Critical Mass, Strega, etc. so there is potential for more planes in that size. More to follow, please stay tuned.

Mark

Comment

Mark, I read your post & understand all you posted. I've suspected the durafly t-28 was a smaller fms bird. I'm ashamed to say that I went to that other company to get a 1100mm t-28 that had all I wanted on it. I definitely would have bought this plane from you had you had it. I wanted the 1400mm fms t-28, & one of the biggest reason I didn't is becuz I don't have room for it, & the 1400mm redtail which you know I already have. The question I have for you is this, do you think fms would let you stock 2 or 3 key parts for the df, namely the front retract, & props, not the whole plane ? Thier parts, customer service situation leaves a lot to be desired. Heck, the tail retract from a fms 1400mm p-51is a direct bolt in for the front retract with very minor mods. Just curious, Thanks, Grover

Comment

Unfortunately it will never happen.The other guys have the brand 100% locked up. There are many more restrictions going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks

Comment

Working...
          X