X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your New Year's RC wish list

Another year has come and gone and many of us will have to wait for next Spring's better weather to start flying again. What are your RC objectives for the coming season? I had a really bad 2013 year personally and didn't get to do much flying. IF things improve in my personal life I am hoping to buy the FMS 1400 mm FW 190, the Freewing 1450mm P 51 w/sound module and maybe the FMS 1400mm tan BF 109. I have to get my rusty limited skills up to par first. If I get much better I would like to eventually get the Freewing Me 262 70mm EDF jet. That is my RC wish list for 2014. What is on your radar ?

Re: Your New Year's RC wish list

as far as planes go..i'm set for 2014 <smiley image="smiley_wink.gif"/> <smiley image="smiley_wink.gif"/>

my big thing is to get some glasses so I can see what I'm flying !! I'm only 38, but my eyesight has become terrible.

Comment

I have long since passed the need for glasses. Soon it is more like binoculars will be needed. However I am an old retired fart and that is part of aging.

I see that this is the very first post for 2014 <smiley image="smiley_happy.gif"/>

Comment

Hey Baron-I hope you are able to reach all those goals for 2014. You listed some planes I am also interested in, but I would like the FMS 1450 P-51B model. My personal goals are just to keep flying all year and hopefully continue to improve, as well as meet new friends at the flying field. Maybe finally build a workshop so that I can move my hobby out of the house! Lastly, I am really trying to get the hang of these little FMS 800mm planes. I finally got my Skyraider to fly well, now fighting with the Zero. Strange, I can fly he ultra-micros and 1100mm+ sizes with no issues, but something about these 800s has me buffaloed! Happy New Year to all of you, and Happy Flying whatever your goals are!

Comment

I am adding The Freewing SBD Dauntless to this year's wish list . Ryan has posted a good video on the famous dive bomber.

Comment

I think I have enough planes to keep me busy in 2014 but I just purchased the RocHobby Strega and am hoping for some nice weather to get her in the air. Can't wait to do a high speed low pass pass with it and pull into a victory roll.

Comment

First off I would like those d@#$% rotton semi van trailers off my ''parkade'' runway!!!<smiley image="smiley_thinking.gif"/> Second,,I need new scripts..<smiley image="smiley_cool.gif"/> Third,,I need an F-4 70mm V2 version to plow that parkade with<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>

Comment

Working...
              X