You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see these in a 90mm model....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	129375Click image for larger version

Name:	57a4c113ce38f2e3058b502c-960-768.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	129376Click image for larger version

Name:	571e523452bcd028008beb27-960-525.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	129377Click image for larger version

Name:	350989e2b66a72f0a339e0e3fd4b4a3d.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	129378
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Boeing YL-15:

Boeing built two XL-15s as proof of concept prototypes and then 10 YL-15s for evaluation as they competed for the U.S. Army Air Forces (which quickly became ...

Northrup-Grumman HO3:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yeah, I kind of lean towards the quirky.

My coworker today was asking if anyone made RC models of the Pogo or the "Flying Pancake." I found a couple of YouTube videos to show him tomorrow.

Comment

• YL-15 would be interesting. The HO3 name reminded me of something I’d love to see made now that Motion is carrying the Roban Helis; a Korean War era Sikorsky HO3S-1 rescue helicopter. One of the first generation of combat helos, and a machine that saved the lives of many pilots. And it was a star of the film Bridges at Toko-Ri.
        Attached Files

Comment

• I did find online plans for the YL-15.

For Helis, I'd love to see the Kaman Huskie produced. I've seen some nice videos of models that I can only assume were scratchbuilt by talented craftspeople.

Comment

• P80

Comment

• I keep thinking the T-37 Tweetybird / A-37 Dragonfly would be perfect for an EDF model.

Comment

• 2000mm Cessna 310 super scale

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                  I keep thinking the T-37 Tweetybird / A-37 Dragonfly would be perfect for an EDF model.
                  I’ll second that!

Comment

• ^has my vote

Comment

• I would love to see a 1600mm P39

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        I would love to see a 1600mm P39
                        I'll see ya on that Rm except make it a 1400 so it is in scale with the 1600 Hellcat LOL
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Lol alright alright:P

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                            I would love to see a 1600mm P39
                            A P-39 in any size would be great. I have flown the Sureflite and Alfa ones. Have them both.

Comment

• For warbirds I would love to see a BF-109G, F4U-1D, P-51D, Stuka and P-38 all in the 2+ Meter class. Super Scale.

Jets in 90-105mm Super Scale, the F-22, F-18C.

70-80mm Twin Super Scale: Concorde, B-1, B-2, SR-71.

My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I'm still waiting on a good 1400mm O-2 Skymaster. Something to go with my 1400mm 182. Of course if it came right after a 1500mm OV-10, that would be okay with me. For something big from Flightline, I think a 2000+mm C-130 might be a big hit. They've been around forever, are everywhere and used for just about everything from gunship to firefighting. The C-130 would really lend itself to customization and neat paint schemes.

As for jets, I'd like to see a nice T-38. I realize after the F-5, that may be unlikely. I'd also like to see some civilian jets like a Lear or Citation, large enough to have LG that isn't afraid of grass runways.

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
                                  I'm still waiting on a good 1400mm O-2 Skymaster. Something to go with my 1400mm 182. Of course if it came right after a 1500mm OV-10, that would be okay with me. For something big from Flightline, I think a 2000+mm C-130 might be a big hit. They've been around forever, are everywhere and used for just about everything from gunship to firefighting. The C-130 would really lend itself to customization and neat paint schemes.

As for jets, I'd like to see a nice T-38. I realize after the F-5, that may be unlikely. I'd also like to see some civilian jets like a Lear or Citation, large enough to have LG that isn't afraid of grass runways.
                                  Ya know a Talon would be nice. I've actually always wanted one of those. In regards to the C-130, fact is there is a gaping hole here. This should have been done already. IMO the industry isn't using it's head.

Best Regards
                                  Woody

PS If any prospective developers are considering this plane, make sure you get the flaps right! The actual plane will take off and land in a pretty incredibly short space. Could you imagine flying in snowy weather with one of these with the Arctic Landing Configuration?
                                  instead of using a PBY LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhnybgd View Post
                                    2000mm Cessna 310 super scale
                                    310 is nice, but I would prefer a Conquest, or 421.

Best Regards
                                    Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Ya know a Talon would be nice. I've actually always wanted one of those. In regards to the C-130, fact is there is a gaping hole here. This should have been done already. IMO the industry isn't using it's head.

Best Regards
                                      Woody

PS If any prospective developers are considering this plane, make sure you get the flaps right! The actual plane will take off and land in a pretty incredibly short space. Could you imagine flying in snowy weather with one of these with the Arctic Landing Configuration?
                                      instead of using a PBY LOL.
                                      I agree a C130 would be great,just make it at least 2000mm otherwise the scale landing gear would be too small for grass fields.

done up in Vietnam livery would go gret with current Nam offerings.

Comment

• And then 3D models to make it a gun ship!!! Ya, that would be cool.

Comment

• The C-130 would have so much potential, as you could do the "Fat Albert" paint scheme for the Blue Angels support plane, you could do the WC-130 used by the Hurricane Hunters out of Keesler AFB (at least, that's where they were stationed when I went to Tech School MANY years ago), AC-130 gunships, KC-130 refueling planes, the Combat Control (or ECM? Not sure...) 130's they fly out of Davis-Monthan AFB here (photo included), in conjunction with the A-10's, and so on. Like the DC-3/C-47 before it, the C-130 has proven itself an extremely versatile and durable aircraft, and it really should have better representation in the RC world.

Comment

Working...
                                          X