Roban - World Class Scale Helicopters

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple more Bear intercepts from the Air Force side. Hoping to see both of these from Freewing soon! ~50 years between the photos, and we're still intercepting the same Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
      A couple more Bear intercepts from the Air Force side. Hoping to see both of these from Freewing soon! ~50 years between the photos, and we're still intercepting the same Bears.
      Well, in fairness, we're still flying the B-52. I'm 58 years old. My dad was working on B-52s for the Air Force when I was born. Granted, we've retired the older versions, but it's still overall the same basic design.

Comment

• Very cool stuff nonetheless :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Well, in fairness, we're still flying the B-52. I'm 58 years old. My dad was working on B-52s for the Air Force when I was born. Granted, we've retired the older versions, but it's still overall the same basic design.
          Certainly, and both are still aircraft well suited for their missions. The B-52 is still scheduled to fly until the 2045 timeframe, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few make it to the 100 year mark. It is just a bit ironic that all these years later, the same planes from the same country are still probing our borders and being greeted in similar kind ;). The C-130, Chinook, Cobra, and C-5 are all getting to a similar age as well, and certainly still holding their own!

Comment

• As a huge fan of golden age and classic aircraft, there are certainly a few I'd like to see.
            Golden Age racers: geebee Z, travel aire mystery s, laird super solution, howard dga3, wendell williams,dehavilland comet.
            For the classics: aeronca 7ac champ, waco cabins (ykc or yks), luscombe, cessna 120/140, taylorcraft bc12d, great lakes trainer.
            and for good measure, a pitts s1 that would use a 3c 2200.

Comment

• I would like to see the Grumman Goose in a 4’ and 7’ model almost ready to fly....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hovernorth View Post
                I would like to see the Grumman Goose in a 4’ and 7’ model almost ready to fly....
                That would be fun a choice for sure Hovernorth . Welcome to HobbySquawk! Are you a balsa flyer mostly?

Comment

• I would like to see the Grumman Goose in a 4’ and 7’ model almost ready to fly....

Comment

• Thank you for allowing me to join! I have been doing RC for 60 years and was also a paper cover airplanes for many years gas powered and have gone to foamies, and electric I do aerial video with my planes and starting to dabble with drones. I have built a Foam Grumman Goose 36” never finished it, decided to build a bigger one 82”...

Comment

• Hovernorth welcome to squawk the goose is a cool bird you know hobbyking has a really cool albatross don’t get me wrong I’d love to see it as a Flightline but if it’s the bird you are looking for it might be the one for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merry Boozer RC View Post
                        Hovernorth welcome to squawk the goose is a cool bird you know hobbyking has a really cool albatross don’t get me wrong I’d love to see it as a Flightline but if it’s the bird you are looking for it might be the one for you.
                        And Flite Test is coming out with a small Widgeon this year as well. The Goose would round out the family nicely, when you think about it.

Comment

• There is a widgeon out there, how I’ll yours compare?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hovernorth View Post
                            There is a widgeon out there, how I’ll yours compare?
                            The one that Flite Test is bringing out, is shown in this video. No word yet on when it's going to be available.

Comment

• B-58 Hustler, 4 64mm-70mm fans 6s x 2! Sign me up!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetdoc View Post
                                B-58 Hustler, 4 64mm-70mm fans 6s x 2! Sign me up!
                                If they would it would peak my interest once again but right now I am bored out of my mind..
                                Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• I know it's pretty much Aircraft here but gonna drop two categories.
                                  Planes
                                  The Iranian Stealth Fighter... If for no other reason than it will likely never have a real chance to get off the ground otherwise And as silly as it is the thing is pretty entertaining.
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	291497
                                  And I also add my vote for
                                  B-52
                                  B-36
                                  B-29
                                  and
                                  TU-95/TU-96
                                  Mig-25 Foxbat... A plane that had to of been designed by Russian Rednecks with a hankering for speed.

Name:	external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	291498

Second Category is Ships
                                  Dean's Marine kits or RTR's... yeah that's not a single item but would be a good lineup next to the current selection. But they got good stuff if you can get enough to be worth it.
                                  The Clemson / Wickes Four stackers. Those were some interesting ships ending up in multiple Navy's including one that found her way into Japanese service, a set that ended up Banana boats, and a few that did US Coast Guard time. With mod potential all over the place Seaplane Tender, Minesweep/layer, Banana Boat, Coast Guard, a couple of hulls with double guns, and more than a bit of surprising history with highs HMS Campbeltown and lowsHonda Point with well over 100 hull numbers and multiple camo schemes. Yeah plenty to work with for Customization there.

Comment

• Where to start!

short list....
                                    B25 Mitchell
                                    SR71
                                    just get more A6 intruders in stock! Been waiting too long!
                                    B17
                                    Draco or a Wilga!
                                    YF 23

Comment

• Did this thread die off?
                                      Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Looks like it did! We're all just waiting, I guess, to see who's dream comes true.

Name:	media-377116.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	322155

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• A foam EDF saab J37 viggen would be awesome in the air

Comment

Working...
                                          X