Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 515: I'm so looking forward to spring!
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Yeehaa........out of the 20's and pushin 50 today but the winds are humpin. :( Bright spot is some relief on the electric meter. :Whew:
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Harvey and my tx that died ended my run.

Comment

What a great day, the silver B-24 and the F-105 came today and I got a surprise from the AMA, they sent a plaque for completing 500 days of consecutive flying. This is just the best hobby ever!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171222_175123288_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.6 KB ID:	109873
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Congrats again, George! It is pretty awesome that the AMA is following along. :Cool:

Comment

Congratulations TI that really is quite an accomplishment and well deserved recognition.

Comment

Congratulations TI, that's quite a nice recognition.:Cool:

Roy B.

Comment

Way to go George, are you going for two years straight or just going until??

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

Congrats.
                    AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                      Way to go George, are you going for two years straight or just going until??

Grossman56
                      Next goal is two years, then 1000 days, then 3 years...I just can't imagine not flying everyday now, I thought after a while I would get burnt out but I enjoy it more and more everyday.
                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

With the AMA following you along on this "days in a row expedition" you will definitely have to make 2018 NEFI no matter what obstacles may occur in your plans to be there so that you can meet the fine folks from headquarters who have given you the deserved recognition. :Cool:Congrats bud ;)
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                          With the AMA following you along on this "days in a row expedition" you will definitely have to make 2018 NEFI no matter what obstacles may occur in your plans to be there so that you can meet the fine folks from headquarters who have given you the deserved recognition. :Cool:Congrats bud ;)
                          Steve and I plan to be there, Erin is the one that I've been dealing with...super nice young lady.
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Congrats TI! You're over half way to 1000 now. :)

Comment

Working...
                            X