Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LolLOLLOLLOL that’s dang sure back to basics for sure!

Comment

• Day 710: Flew the Carbon Z L-4

Click image for larger version

Name:	2F8A947D-81EB-4017-9E6A-52C062071866.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	140878
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
        Had to start over since the move over the last few weeks. So I broke out the balsa today! :)
        I just got done converting one of those to catapult launch with some slight modifications. Flies really well.

Comment

• Love that L-4...

Flew this dirty gal this evening.

Name:	weather2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	140887
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
            Love that L-4...

Flew this dirty gal this evening.

Name:	weather2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	140887
            Looking good!
            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Don't they just fly great?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                Looking good!
                Thanks! I really weathered her up so she looks like she has been through plenty of sorties in that Vietnam weather... ;)

My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Had to start over since the move over the last few weeks. So I broke out the balsa today! :)
                  I've wondered if I could manage to attach the PowerUp Dart module to one of those. I think if it works for a paper airplane, it might just work for one of the small balsa gliders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

I've wondered if I could manage to attach the PowerUp Dart module to one of those. I think if it works for a paper airplane, it might just work for one of the small balsa gliders.
                    Definitely can and has been done. They wind up mostly really fun FF, but you can use those micro servo and get controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Definitely can and has been done. They wind up mostly really fun FF, but you can use those micro servo and get controls.
                      I’m convinced that was disseminated misinformation...LOL
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I’m convinced that was disseminated misinformation...LOL
                        LOL Good one OV.

one of my friends owned a hobby shop in VA and was doing this back in the 80’s but he did not have brushless tech or Lipo batteries. Used calculator battery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Bluesdragon, no offense intended, I know I've done something worse a 1000 times before and frankly, that's why it is hysterical. Best always my friend, LB
                          :Cool: No worries... it was all in fun.
                          Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Made my dayLOL
                            :Cool:

So, I'm assuming it doesn't count for the T.I. Challenge then?? :Angry:

LOL
                            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

:Cool:

So, I'm assuming it doesn't count for the T.I. Challenge then?? :Angry:

LOL
                              Uh....no ;)
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Day 2 of my Basic (re)Training;

Broke out the Lil' Dragon this morning and headed down to the field. Hung out there lurkin' and learnin' all morning. Then once the winds picked up enough to keep the other pilots grounded for a bit, I put him up and flipped into sport mode and had a nice 15 minute flight. :bluecool

Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• I flew the tigercat, P38, T28, hellcat, and b26 today. Was an amazing day at the field. My son got his trainer up and flying, he made very nice landings all day. Pretty soon hes gonna make dad look like the trainee. Lol

Comment

• Well, today was pretty much taken up with "flying" the Subaru from Utah back to Tucson, but I did get some video editing done tonight.

Comment

• Put the Stearman up this mornin'. Wasn't pretty... shaky thumbs made take off look nasty! Got him up and back down in one piece though... so it's all good. :Whew:
                                      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Put the Stearman up this mornin'. Wasn't pretty... shaky thumbs made take off look nasty! Got him up and back down in one piece though... so it's all good. :Whew:
                                        BluesDragon, It's Miller TIme and Happy 4th to you and yours. Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Put the Stearman up this mornin'. Wasn't pretty... shaky thumbs made take off look nasty! Got him up and back down in one piece though... so it's all good. :Whew:
                                          Ya left a little too soon - Hector from TV3 / News 5 showed up with his drone and live broadcast truck. As if the regular ‘peanut gallery’ isn’t pressure enough, you could been perspiring around the waist.
                                          I may have made the live feed with The Stearman, dunno. If I find a link I will post it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X