Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus of my friends flexjet

Comment

• Day 720: I got the B-25 out and flew it on 5S for the first time, it is a major improvement over 4S. I took off in half the distance it took on 4S :Cool:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_27260.jpg Views:	1 Size:	313.3 KB ID:	142063
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• That's a sweet looking bird!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          That's a sweet looking bird!
          Thanks, I've been trying to fly some of the neglected girls lately ;)
          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Oh I know the feeling, since I been getting the new stuff I get too busy and forget about my old favorites still in the hanger waiting to take a few laps in the sky :)

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
              Finally got a full video of my A10. I'm really enjoying this plane. Also on the day had the tigercat and CZ T28. Btw all flew equally as nice as the next, regardless of sizes. Also my son did his first loop with his plane. Little steps:Cool:
              Nice greaser!
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Rifleman, Awesome flight on the A-10 and congratulations on your sons first loop!
                Still Learning:D

Comment

• Thanks guys, that A10 is such an amazing plane to fly, and my sons getting better every flight its been such a joy watching him expand his skills on the stick

Comment

• Day 9 flying for Nathan. Day 1 editing videos for me. LOL

Comment

• Menacing looking sky and like all kids he scares the heck outa me thinking he is going to crash into something, but they seem to know what they are doing. :)

Comment

• Indeed

Comment

• If he sticks it in a tree it wouldn't be the first time or the last but he is improving. Everyone starts somewhere. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                            If he sticks it in a tree it wouldn't be the first time or the last but he is improving. Everyone starts somewhere. :Cool:
                            Nathan is a dude!
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• MiniJetDude possibly? LOL A year from now, who knows. I think you are correct that he is going to be costing me some serious $$. I wonder where his interests will end up. He's already asking if the Sport Cub S will do loops and such. :Silly:

Comment

MiniJetDude possibly? LOL A year from now, who knows. I think you are correct that he is going to be costing me some serious $$. I wonder where his interests will end up. He's already asking if the Sport Cub S will do loops and such. :Silly:
                                RCJetDudeJr...
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

If he sticks it in a tree it wouldn't be the first time or the last but he is improving. Everyone starts somewhere. :Cool:
                                  I put another one of mine in a tree a few days ago. I had to get a long rope and my tractor to break off the branch. The Rainbow wing survived. :)

Comment

• I won one of the raffle prizes at NEFI and flew it at my dads house, it’s maiden flight may have turned out it’s only flight as it’s somewhere inside an 80 foot tree.
                                    When I opened my prize I found the TX AA batteries had already been installed and the charger for the lipo was gone, and the battery showed 95% charge. I loaded a new 32 microSD card into the camera and took it outside. I had no problem programming the compass or gps, everything was fine.
                                    I took off and kept it eye level, small inputs with it set on low rate, just getting a feel of it, I’m not a quad pilot! I started a slow ascent, to a height that I hoped to get a video of the homestead. That’s when I stared getting wind drift toward the big tree and decided to come down. It would not come down! It responded to other commands, it would turn and climb but not descend, and it landed somewhere in the top of the tree!:Angry:

Comment

• :(

Comment

• Ah sorry man! I know that feeling!

Dusk sortie this evening...

Click image for larger version

Name:	dusk.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	142208

My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                          I won one of the raffle prizes at NEFI and flew it at my dads house, it’s maiden flight may have turned out it’s only flight as it’s somewhere inside an 80 foot tree.
                                          When I opened my prize I found the TX AA batteries had already been installed and the charger for the lipo was gone, and the battery showed 95% charge. I loaded a new 32 microSD card into the camera and took it outside. I had no problem programming the compass or gps, everything was fine.
                                          I took off and kept it eye level, small inputs with it set on low rate, just getting a feel of it, I’m not a quad pilot! I started a slow ascent, to a height that I hoped to get a video of the homestead. That’s when I stared getting wind drift toward the big tree and decided to come down. It would not come down! It responded to other commands, it would turn and climb but not descend, and it landed somewhere in the top of the tree!:Angry:
                                          I only put planes in trees... LOL (and gliders) my buddy is good at putting Quads into trees. I have now put RTH on his quads for him so he has a panic switch if he gets disorientated now.. . Hope you get it back before too long. Talk to the local Firies. They may like an excuse to practice a retrieval. Some do that.

Comment

Working...
                                          X