Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's when I get out the micro helis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
      Or go fly a UMX around inside that huge hangar of yours. Might have to get something a touch slower than the BL P-47 though.
      I only count outdoor airplane flying, indoor and quads don't count for my daily flying goal.

TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Got first two flights on the 262 today!
        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Awesome. Grats on the maiden mate. Nice flying too. ;)

Comment

• Flew the B-17 yesterday and this morning, and played around with some air to air video work.

Comment

• Here's what I flew today.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	67956
              Attached Files

Comment

• Didn't know you were into 3D Ryan? I do more 3D than anything else, but as you know, I love flying almost anything lol

Comment

• I enjoy flying everything I can get my hands on. The Techone Arrow will be getting filmed soon. I just released the build and am also using it to get familiar with the Detrum radios and gyro receivers.

I have the opportunity to fly a lot of planes. It's nice to come out of my comfort zone. I'm often pleasantly surprised. Sport jets are a blast as well which was a big surprise to me at first as well.

I love a challenge. 3D will always be that for me.

Comment

• That's what I love about it. The challenge. There's always something in 3D to push your skills.

I really enjoy the little 3D practice foamys though. I stress a bit when I'm flying my giant scale 3D plane (over 2 grands worth). or one of my larger nice balsas. The foamys take the stress of crashing out of it when your pushing new tricks. Here's my lil 38 edge, even though it's my smallest plane, it's still a great 3D performer and great fun to fly. ;)

Comment

• Couldn't add the vid to the post above, lol. Still posts the link weird... ? plays ok in full screen though. Todd? Lol ;)

Comment

• You just gotta love a Shirty video, great flying mate, looks like the weather is holding out for all you guys down under!!

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                          I enjoy flying everything I can get my hands on. The Techone Arrow will be getting filmed soon. I just released the build and am also using it to get familiar with the Detrum radios and gyro receivers.

I have the opportunity to fly a lot of planes. It's nice to come out of my comfort zone. I'm often pleasantly surprised. Sport jets are a blast as well which was a big surprise to me at first as well.

I love a challenge. 3D will always be that for me.
                          I agree sport jets are fun. That is something I just discovered recently. And it was a big surprise to me since I fly exclusively scale birds. I will probably always have at least one sport jet of some kind. Right now mine is a Super Scorpion.
                          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                            You just gotta love a Shirty video, great flying mate, looks like the weather is holding out for all you guys down under!!

Grossman56
                            Thanks mate. As I said above, 3D is my passion though I'm happy flying almost anything. Our weather has been very weird this year so far. Heat waves over here in the west and big storms and non stop rain in the east. Very few cyclones this season though which is always good. ;)

Comment

• Maidened my UMX Wildcat and Parkzone T-28. Fixed the decalage issue with my UMX P-47 and fixed my prop adapter for the Cub. Overall, a good day.

Comment

• Great stuff Shirty as usual...As for the YouTube video, yeah it's another bug in the system. We had it working for a while then it went back...We're looking in to it.

As for what I flew today, I flew my Volantex ASW 28 for about 2 minutes before a storm came through and made things really interesting in a hurry!

No ASW 28 was harmed during the flight. :)
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Awesome flying Shirty That 3D stuff eludes me, but I'm gaining slowly... Thank god for the sim. ;)

Also kudos to your cameraman! Very nice work

Comment

• Cheers fellas. :)

Comment

• Day 246 Early blue sky flight with a gorgeous B-17.
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Took my FW 90mm F/A-18E Blue Angel to my new favorite spot on a wet Saturday morning. Got two nice quick flights in...

Click image for larger version

Name:	wra1.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	68552

Name:	wra2.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	468.2 KB
ID:	68553

Name:	wra4.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	68554
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Same comment as on this post.........https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...8564#post68564
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X