Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some FPV flying this morning then got these two out this evening...my “Firefox” SU-35 and the YAK-130.

Click image for larger version

Name:	su.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	150710

Name:	yak.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	150711
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...in%20rc%20club

We had a fun day at the field today !

Attached Files

Comment

• Only these three today, Great morning!
        Had to head home early, must be in Dallas tonight.

Comment

• Heres what i flew today.

Comment

• I flew my re-vamped Phoenix and a Autonomous Quad and a FX-61.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
              Did some FPV flying this morning then got these two out this evening...my “Firefox” SU-35 and the YAK-130.

Name:	su.jpg
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	150710

Name:	yak.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	150711
              nice field, awesome!

Comment

• Grey sky's for my Zero today , it's been a while for this one to go up .... Sent it with the spider webs and all :-)

Comment

• Flew my Eflites today between the raindrops.

Comment

• Day 781: Got several flights on the SU-35 today, it’s such a fun plane to fly.

Name:	SU35_01.jpg
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	151279

Name:	SU35_02.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	151280
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Got to fly the skyhunter and p40 today

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                        Day 781: Got several flights on the SU-35 today, it’s such a fun plane to fly.
                        Hey bud..........Am exactly 740 days behind you for NOT flying. This dry spell of having not flown for 41 days is really beginning to crimp the ol' sphincter.:PLOL
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yesterday and today was great flying conditions at the Aerohawks field. Plan to do some float flying tomorrow morning with the Beaver.
                          Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Fun Avanti lunch fly today .. Light north wind with a mixed sky .

Comment

• Three flights on the TA-4J, and maiden on the T-45 this morning. Fun times! Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	372.1 KB
ID:	151468

Comment

• Comment

• My cz T28 flew its last due to me having a dumb ass moment forgetting to tighten up the front wing bolts. Took off and flew for a bit. Then pop and the fuselage turned into a halfass guided missle. Fuselage in destroyed. Wing is ok, cant find the other front wing bolt. So thats gone. It had just been a ****ty day all in all.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                    My cz T28 flew its last due to me having a dumb ass moment forgetting to tighten up the front wing bolts. Took off and flew for a bit. Then pop and the fuselage turned into a halfass guided missle. Fuselage in destroyed. Wing is ok, cant find the other front wing bolt. So thats gone. It had just been a ****ty day all in all.
                                    :Crying:
                                    i was gifted a ‘crash kit’ today when a club member crashed his Adagio

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                      My cz T28 flew its last due to me having a dumb ass moment forgetting to tighten up the front wing bolts. Took off and flew for a bit. Then pop and the fuselage turned into a halfass guided missle. Fuselage in destroyed. Wing is ok, cant find the other front wing bolt. So thats gone. It had just been a ****ty day all in all.
                                      Horrible man! Discontinued too. Any pics of the carnage? Seriously tho, sorry to hear it. Maybe this will help. (fast fwd to 1:55) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4a1KySIKw
                                      Last edited by CZ Flyer; Sep 16, 2018, 12:55 PM. Reason: video link

Comment

• We were down to Riverton, Wy for a fly in there. Great club and beautiful field. Unfortunately, they lease the land from the local tribe and they will not renew the lease, they want to build a shopping mall there. These guys have been going through this for a couple of years now, sad because their membership has dwindled down to 21 members. The good news for them is that the Mayor of Hudson, which is a little town about 10 miles away, was at the fly in and is offering to set up a field there complete with paved runway. I was talking with him and pointed out the benefits for the young people of his community to be able to get involved in aviation through R/C. Hopefully, this turns into a win/win situation for the club and the town!
                                        Got to see an FMS Tigercat fly as one of the fellows maidened his yesterday. I really didn't notice the difference in size to be honest, I love the retracts, she moves along the runway just as you would expect the real one to. Blasts into the air same as the Flightline bird and seems to handle as well, which was to be expected. It has the speed factor and since it was a maiden and the guy was nervous, he didn't try any aerobatics, I can't say what that was like. It has great sound!!
                                        As for performance, my La Patrona was as good with the 760kv's in her and I can toss mine around in any aerobatics so I would assume she should be able to as well.
                                        I blasted mine around for 3-4 minutes and landed and found I still had 71% battery life on the two 3600's so flew another flight with the same batteries, came down and they tested in the mid 30's which was perfect, didn't loose any flight time with the new motors!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post

Horrible man! Discontinued too. Any pics of the carnage? Seriously tho, sorry to hear it. Maybe this will help. (fast fwd to 1:55) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4a1KySIKw
                                          Oh i know, i hope i can get the fuselage and cowling along with the new canopy before they sell out of those in the next month. It really hurts when you know the problem comes because of a brain injury you would never overlook otherwise. I feel like i need another hellacious whop on the head until **** starts working again. This f'ed up problem is making myself hard for even me to deal with. As you can see, this battery is toast, and staying out and away from anything it could potentially catch on fire.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by rifleman_btx; Sep 16, 2018, 03:35 PM. Reason: Figured id at least show the battery damage.

Comment

Working...
                                          X