Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! Man im looking forward to heading your way for the grapevine warbird flyin event. It'll be cool to meet you there if you go, ill be bringing these planes my A10 and hopefully the T28 if the parts make it in time. :Cool:

Comment

• WV Railfan, I love that Sky Sword...

Here is a flight from Sunday on the Sukhoi
      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Cool video Seaviper. That jet has some nose authority, holy smoke.

Comment

• It's the thrust vector...in thrust we trust

And the LERX (or as Capt Mike says.."the wing root glove"). Just some easy flying at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
            Made it a jet weekend, one fanciful and one a little more scale like.
            What power do you have in the Sky Sword? Love the repaint on the Sabre as well.

Comment

• This past Sunday my friends new Sky Sword with stock power system hit 119 mph on radar in a simple dive . 110mph on level flight on several passes

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post

What power do you have in the Sky Sword? Love the repaint on the Sabre as well.
                Thanks.

Except for the vinyl wrap, both planes are stock.

Comment

• Nice fall sky for a Avanti lunch time flight or 6 ! ✈ And yes , the MotionRC decal does make it go faster !!

50° with a stiff north breeze tells me the season's are a changing .

Comment

• Had a lot of rain but come flying time today (Saturday) it was perfect conditions. I flew my FX-61 Phantom and my Le Petit Bipe.

Comment

• Any crocks in the pond??? LOL That will keep you on your toes!!

Comment

• It is a beautiful day out and somehow, I had the flying field to myself. I guess everyone else was watching the WVU game or at a huge car show in near by Charleston.

So I managed to get in four flights with the Sabre. This plane makes it look like I know what I am doing. Of course, people that know me, know better;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                          Any crocks in the pond??? LOL That will keep you on your toes!!
                          LOL, No, we don't have any in our area at all. Nearest are several hundred klm away. A few fish and Pelicans and thats it. A few guys manage to 'land' in the dam from time to time but I haven't managed that yet.:)

Comment

• Flew this from Colorado Springs to Phoenix in 3 hours and 700 lbs of Jet A.

Comment

• I pulled this from Flightaware, looks whole lot better converted to mph! Click image for larger version

Name:	C5DC4BA3-2678-4A84-94F2-E6D10E055495.png
Views:	319
Size:	662.5 KB
ID:	155238

Comment

• Flew my 316 through 319th flights of the year will all airplanes. Had first flights on my Dynam Albatross after repairing it from a crash caused by detached elevator. I was really surprised by how much rudder it takes to turn. Ailerons alone barely change its flight path at all.

Comment

• Me, i flew the A10 4 flights, with new trailing link nose strut, and my FA18 3 flights, the tigercat 2 flights, and P38 2 flights. My son got his sportsman s 3flights and apprentice 15 3 flights. Was a very nice time even though we had 2 stoppages for weather. No fpv this time, just didn't want to chance getting all that equipment wet if it rained again which it did, just as we finished packing up.

Comment

• I maidened the L-39 on Saturday and flew three formation flights with the F-4 on Sunday.

Formation 1

Formation 2

Formation 3

Comment

• This Saturday, I drove down to New Waverly to attend BEST (Best Electrics in South Texas). Flew my Flightline Bearcat, FMS P-47, FMS Tigercat, Freewing F-4, Little Bird, and Huey. I had a great time hanging out with friends and flying, and will definitely be back next year!

Diring the event, Tony also got a great video of one of the Little Bird flights:

Photos are courtesy of Tony (xplaneguy) and Keith Sparks

Comment

• Love that! Do You mind if I add this video to the appropriate product page? What size? Just let me know...Great vid!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                          Love that! Do You mind if I add this video to the appropriate product page? What size? Just let me know...Great vid!
                                          Thanks Aros! It is 500 size, a very modded version of the 500 size Roban MD500D: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...conversion-kit.

Comment

Working...
                                          X