• Awesome! Thanks!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Maidened the new Eflite Pitts and Flyzone Turbo Beaver today

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
        Maidened the new Eflite Pitts and Flyzone Turbo Beaver today
        I have a e-Flight 850mm Pitts coming this week , how'd you like yours ? Fly with 3s or 4s ?

Up date ... I just saw your other post /new thread ... Thanks !

Comment

• Flew the old reliables today, f18 A10, P38, and tigercat.
          Attached Files

Comment

• I flew ME-262, Corsair, P-47, B-25. The Me--262 I flew three times and every time I put it up everyone stopped to watch, I got told that I have to fly it and the others in our Warbirds coming up on the 27th, so no pressure there but I can do it seeings I just maiden it yesterday. I had the Hellcat, two timbers, P-51 and the Cermark Pitts (this one gas) in the trailer with me but no time to fly them after helping tune a Gasser and find a plane. Was a good day. :)
            AMA 424553

Comment

• 4 Avanti flights at the club field , then later in the day my Flyzone Tidewater off the pond at my camp.

Comment

• After a 74 day dry spell due to the fleet incineration I got to fly today :)
                Thanx to the flight fellowship from a couple friends from my old club that invited me to the Bing Aero's (TwoWingTJ's club) Chili Fly.
                Had a total of 7 sorties, 3 on the Carbon Z Cub, 3 on the FMS Pitts Biplane and 1 on the Carbon Z T-28.:Cool:
                Irony is I got to fly birds that have all been discontinue and can't readily be replaced if something went awry with electronics or my skill set :Scared:
                All went perfectly........... still got it :Smug:
                Still blows my mind that these have been discontinued. :Thinking:
                Thanx to Bill (my replacement as VP of AGS) and Clarke of Bing Aeros for letting me fly their birds and to Tony and Trish for their clubs great hospitality as usual.:Cool:

Warbird Charlie
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Good for them and you CB!! For some reason, all the great birds from FMS are dropping off. So, BBD, Shangrila, Iron Ass, and now the Pitts is gone...
                  My fleet insurance is going up, I just know it:Angry:
                  Great to here you were back on the sticks 'cause, well, it just ain't right you sitting on the ground. Get that OV-10 from Tired Iron and get back in the saddle!!

HEE HAW from Wyoming!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	9776461-cowboy-emoticon.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	156404

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                    After a 74 day dry spell due to the fleet incineration I got to fly today :)
                    Thanx to the flight fellowship from a couple friends from my old club that invited me to the Bing Aero's (TwoWingTJ's club) Chili Fly.
                    Had a total of 7 sorties, 3 on the Carbon Z Cub, 3 on the FMS Pitts Biplane and 1 on the Carbon Z T-28.:Cool:
                    Irony is I got to fly birds that have all been discontinue and can't readily be replaced if something went awry with electronics or my skill set :Scared:
                    All went perfectly........... still got it :Smug:
                    Still blows my mind that these have been discontinued. :Thinking:
                    Thanx to Bill (my replacement as VP of AGS) and Clarke of Bing Aeros for letting me fly their birds and to Tony and Trish for their clubs great hospitality as usual.:Cool:

Warbird Charlie

TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• LOL George my brother...........leave it up to you to remember my other passion as a musician and pick that song cause the insanity is I also thought of that song earlier this afternoon while making the second sortie ;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!!! Back in the saddle again!!! Love it!
                        Flew the first flights today on the L-39, and that is a keeper!!! Took 8 Admiral 5000 with me and then ran out of time to use them up!! Made it before the cold front hit. It is raining here now and 48 degrees... I was sweating at 1400 today..... LOL God is Good!! All the time. Ya'll have a great week!! Jerry

Comment

• It was good to see you out flying again today WBC:Cool:! It was a lot of fun. Hope we get to see you more often as you start the fleet rebuild.

Comment

LOL George my brother...........leave it up to you to remember my other passion as a musician and pick that song cause the insanity is I also thought of that song earlier this afternoon while making the second sortie ;)
                            First thing that popped in my mind and knew it would register with you:Cool:
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I'm happy to hear you're back in the air, Charlie! You made my day when I read that.
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                I'm happy to hear you're back in the air, Charlie! You made my day when I read that.
                                Am appreciative of your sincere request some 70+ days ago for me not to vacate this great forum.;)
                                Now you can make my day in the very near future and send me the 1st Flight Line :ov10for end user evaluation. :Cool::)
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

• We flew 6 flights yesterday.

One of our club members maidened his L-39. Another will do so next week.

Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                    Flew the old reliables today, f18 A10, P38, and tigercat.
                                    I would not call that old reliable, I have seen plenty of the multi-motor planes go down from engine failure...

Comment

• Well for me these have been my best craft, especially since ive gone to parallel battery setups.

Comment

Am appreciative of your sincere request some 70+ days ago for me not to vacate this great forum.;)
                                        Now you can make my day in the very near future and send me the 1st Flight Line :ov10for end user evaluation. :Cool::)
                                        Where’s the “Double Like” button?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                          X