Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a Carbon Z T28, A10, F/A18, and the FPV wing kind of day today. Honestly here it was definitely a perfect flying day!

Comment

• I flew my Piet this weekend after some extensive mods. Love it.

Comment

• Raining today so i flew my Twisted Hobbies mini crack pitt around the front yard while standing in the garage to keep my radio dry ! all was good :-)

Comment

• Flew my Bearcat and Huey this afternoon. 80 degrees and zero wind, was a perfect day for flying!

Comment

• All these FW jets got flight time this morning, the F-15 got 3 flights, F-4 Phantom got 2 flights, ME 262 got 1 flight and the F-86 1 flight, I consider that a great morning with no issues..............:Cool:.

Comment

• I always love mornings like that.

Comment

• Flew the L-39 with tanks on... Did three flights. Flew inverted low passes (2 ft WOT) Nice and stable. Did knife edge passes from horizon to horizon... And a couple outside snap rolls and one flat spin.... Battery was hot! (All of this in one 3:30 flight) with a Admiral 5000. Just floats in... Love it!!!!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Finally picked up the Eflite Corsair today and managed to maiden it well. Flies awesome. Put several flights on the Flyzone Turbo Beaver.

Comment

• The Eflite Corsair is one of my top 3 favorite planes.
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Well, like usual I flew my state of the art Bixler 2, 2200mah, DSM2. Its one relaxing slightly underpowered plane that I can fly for 20+ minutes
                      Then the Phoenix 2000, about the same, depending on thermals, 20+ as well

Taking a break from glow the Gee Bee, Spitfire both with O.S. .52 four stroke and the Four Star 60 w a Saito FA100
                      Attached Files

Comment

• The 1st of November here in Iowa...and the weather was great for flying. 10 flights on the F-15, and 4 on the F-86.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	LonF15.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	159257
                        Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Great pic!!! Are you liking the F-15?

Comment

• Freewing SBD... A classic and it flies well to boot! :Cool:

Comment

• Avios Sea Fury.... Lot of bad press on this one but I really like mine!!! It is heavy, but it is a warbird.

Comment

• P-51B and her sister P-51D, both Shangri La.... My favorites!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                  Freewing SBD... A classic and it flies well to boot! :Cool:
                                  I LIKE that bird!

Comment

Great pic!!! Are you liking the F-15?
                                    Yes! I have about 25 flights with it now. Mine has the stock 6s motor setup. Got her dialed in and loving it. What i like most about her is landing. Keep the power up and grease those landings...full-flap and air-brake, sweet! I've purchased the Freewing 6s 1835Kv Inrunner EDF. Hope to install and test that setup soon.
                                    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Awesome. I just took mine out of the box last week. I ordered the F-4 9 blade fan to go in it. Same all the way around except it is 1750kv, I think?? :Thinking: So that should make it a bit more efficient... I love Iowa. Don't get me wrong. Texas IS Texas, but I love to come up to visit and eat brats and drink PBR!!! LOL Jerry
                                      And the best State Fair ever!!! :-)
                                      Butter Cow!

Comment

Awesome. I just took mine out of the box last week. I ordered the F-4 9 blade fan to go in it. Same all the way around except it is 1750kv, I think?? :Thinking: So that should make it a bit more efficient... I love Iowa. Don't get me wrong. Texas IS Texas, but I love to come up to visit and eat brats and drink PBR!!! LOL Jerry
                                        And the best State Fair ever!!! :-)
                                        Butter Cow!
                                        Let me know how the F-4 fan unit works for you in your F-15, I already tried that combo and didn't notice anything really different in flying so I'm curious what you think on how your F-15 flies, I installed the 4068-1680kv in mine and it flies so much better all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Let me know how the F-4 fan unit works for you in your F-15, I already tried that combo and didn't notice anything really different in flying so I'm curious what you think on how your F-15 flies, I installed the 4068-1680kv in mine and it flies so much better all around.
                                          200kv should be pretty noticeable.
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X