First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
    I forget the KV and top secret stuff!!! LOL
    H, Mhmm, sure ya did.:P Happy T-Day to you and yours, as well. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
      Sometimes we all forget what a little kindness means to someone, real nice of you Jerry! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and God bless.:Cool:
      Same to you Bro... And all the other folks out there. We are certainly blessed, no matter our station in life. If we are in the USA, then blessed we are!!!!! And of course, TEXAS is the best blessing ever, but who am I to judge?? LOL Just saying.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

H, Mhmm, sure ya did.:P Happy T-Day to you and yours, as well. Best, LB
        LOL I wish it was that top secret.... I changed the motor and ESC. I know the ESC is an 85 AMP, but the motor? I can't even remember where I put my coffee bro..... HA!! 550KV, maybe?? I will look it up after the festivities.... Love you guys!!!

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!

Comment

• Flew two flights today with the DJI Spark. Nothing impressive in flying characteristics or scenery - just a former coworker that needed a video roof inspection.

I'm still considering getting a higher-level camera drone, and taking the professional level license test.

Comment

• It's Thanksgiving, and my birthday, so a trip to the SAGE field was in order. Two flights with the Sensei again, and one each with the Cherokee and Calypso. The Cherokee is still quite responsive at 60% low rate, but much less nerve-wracking than the previous two flights with full rates. I did a few touch-and-go passes with the Sensei on its second flight today, and they were much more touch-and-go instead of crash-and-dash. It's nice to see improvement in my flying skills. Weather was reasonable. Minimal wind under overcast skies. Temperature was about 55 F when I arrived, and the photo of the thermometer is from right before I headed home.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, whether you get some air time today, or just have a nice day with family and food.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving and happy birthday to you my friend:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                  Happy Thanksgiving and happy birthday to you my friend:Cool:
                  Live Large and eat turkey, Matt!

Comment

• Heck yeah we did here you too brother

Comment

• Video of the Cherokee flight today.

I thought sure there would be more of us getting Thanksgiving Day flights in!

Comment

• I normally do, but just ran out of time yesterday.

Comment

• I got a good day in, flew the f18, a10, f7f and p38. Weather was perfect.

Comment

• The P15 Lippisch flew like a champ today. So did the V22 Osprey. Both were maiden flights. The Mig 15 needs a bigger battery shoved all the way forward. It just flopped tail heavy into the ground. The Vampire needs work to. It wouldn't take off from the grass runway strip. Overall ot was a good day. We had a good turn out today.

Comment

• Flying a Goblin today.

Comment

• Pretty dang fast
                                Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                  Pretty dang fast
                                  Wing hinge upgrades are recommended, if flying 200+ mph.

Comment

• Flew my Carbon Cub Saturday and almost lost her 3 x in one flight. Kept losing signal I think.
                                    First it did not respond after takeoff, then it stabilized and rocked the wings as if to let me know I had control again like it found the virtual fence. Same thing happened 2 more times as I was trying to get it back on the runway. No response, a brief unusual attitude and recovery. Problem is, GPS was off - I seldom use anything but Advanced Mode and only demo the auto land on occasions for newbies.
                                    gPS controller of reciever?

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                      Flew my Carbon Cub Saturday and almost lost her 3 x in one flight. Kept losing signal I think.
                                      First it did not respond after takeoff, then it stabilized and rocked the wings as if to let me know I had control again like it found the virtual fence. Same thing happened 2 more times as I was trying to get it back on the runway. No response, a brief unusual attitude and recovery. Problem is, GPS was off - I seldom use anything but Advanced Mode and only demo the auto land on occasions for newbies.
                                      gPS controller of reciever?
                                      Pull the GPS module out and throw it in the trash then rebind it.
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Pull the GPS module out and throw it in the trash then rebind it.
                                        LOL, I had a feeling you would say that.
                                        Great minds think alike, Thanks TI
                                        LOL

Comment

• Day 861: Nasty, nasty, nasty day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	861.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	164130
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment