Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got in two good flights today at TIA on my F-22 and the canopy had no trouble staying shut in the air. I love this plane!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181226_172753.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	425.0 KB
ID:	168676

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      Got in two good flights today at TIA on my F-22 and the canopy had no trouble staying shut in the air. I love this plane!!!

TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Got in two good flights today at TIA on my F-22 and the canopy had no trouble staying shut in the air. I love this plane!!!

Look at you sporting that white goatee, another 6 inches in it's length and your height and you could clone for George. LOL Miss ya Steve ;)
        Now to the serious comment.............SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT :P I had a couple layers of thermals on while handling steel in 34 degree temps :blueangry
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Look at you sporting that white goatee, another 6 inches in it's length and your height and you could clone for George. LOL Miss ya Steve ;)
          Now to the serious comment.............SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT :P I had a couple layers of thermals on while handling steel in 34 degree temps :blueangry
          Sorry Charlie, I actually got a little sunburned today it was so beautiful! Miss you too man. I hope you are making progress on the garage.

Comment

Very nice indeed
            What propulsion are you using?
            Cheers

Comment

• Love that F-22 Steve!

Finally got to fly something with a break in the weather....

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	168884
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Grantham Kid View Post

Very nice indeed
                What propulsion are you using?
                Cheers
                Stock 8S fan on Roaring Top 5000 70C packs. One 6S and one 2S.

Comment

• Flew my Indutrix Fpv + all over the house and outside between the trees. Its really fun! Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the props flying off?

Comment

• Got off work early today and was able to get some flights in on the Yaky and the Scooter............:Cool:

Comment

Stock 8S fan on Roaring Top 5000 70C packs. One 6S and one 2S.
                      Hmmm sounds just like a turbine. Gets me excited.. :)

Comment

• This was from Saturday, thanks for the video Alex!

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• What smoked, TI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                            What smoked, TI?
                            Motor, I have a spare;)
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Having worked in electronics for over 40 years now, when I see electrical smoke (or worse, smell it at work and NOT know where it came from), it always concerns me. Professional hazard, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                This was from Saturday, thanks for the video Alex!

Nice flight TI!
                                What fan, motor, battery combination are you using?
                                Thanks, Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Dual Prop Dave View Post

Nice flight TI!
                                  What fan, motor, battery combination are you using?
                                  Thanks, Dave
                                  The thrust vectoring nozzle is from a SU-35, 12 blade 70mm fan, 80A ESC and Admiral Pro 6S 4000. The fan was a Dynam :Straight-Face:
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                    The thrust vectoring nozzle is from a SU-35, 12 blade 70mm fan, 80A ESC and Admiral Pro 6S 4000. The fan was a Dynam :Straight-Face:
                                    Thanks for the reply George.
                                    I'm building the version of this from Flight test that I'm using a hotwire cutter and 3 inch pink building foam (couldn't find any 4 inch).
                                    I have a Freewing 70mm 12 blade fan with a 2849-2850KV motor and a ZTW 65A ESC. I plan on starting with a 2200 4S and going from there.
                                    After watching your video, I'm really excited to get this thing done!
                                    Would definitely buy one if MRC ever came out with their version!

Comment

• For the first day of 2019, I maidened a Christmas gift from my wife and kids, an FMS 1400mm Cub, V3. Not a bad flying plane and very robust landing gear.

Comment

• Had a nice day today so I flew my Carbon Z Cessna & my B-26 got a couple of flights on the Cessna and 1 flight on the B-26. Too much fun!:)

Comment

• Today was our club'a annual New Year's Day Fun Fly and Pot Luck. Flew the Freewing F-4, A-10 and F-14, and my Flexjet. It was chilly this morning as it took a while for the sun to come out, but no wind so it was bearable. Got some snow last night on the mountains around town.
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X