Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

I used up my pass for this event...
    I did fly once with my T-6 later in the day. Violated my rule about ‘dragging it in’ on final and promptly tip stalled it on landing - be just my luck you saw that.
    I think I did. I was there right up until sunset, then went to In n' Out for dinner with my buds.
    Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
      I was flying my F-14 and A-10. Wish I had known you were there, would have introduced myself. If by any chance you come to the Electric Fest next weekend, come see me. I'm the Asst CD.
      I did see your F-14. Great demonstration and a sharp looking model in the air.

Comment

• Thanks! The A-10 and F-14 are my current favorites, and go with me to the field on every outing. Can't wait to break down the F-14 after the Electric Festival and repaint into the old VF-1 Wolfpack scheme!
        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          Thanks! The A-10 and F-14 are my current favorites, and go with me to the field on every outing. Can't wait to break down the F-14 after the Electric Festival and repaint into the old VF-1 Wolfpack scheme!
          :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Similar, but that's when they started going to an all-grey scheme. I'm going even older than that with the white on the bottom and flying surfaces.

Pat

Comment

• Didn't get to fly anything the past 2 days. Had to recover from surgery on Monday morning. I hope to go flying this weekend since its supposed to be decent weather.

Comment

• Flew my Yak 130, spent some time working on my Dh.2 . It is time to order the motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                  For Thursday, while I didn't do the piloting, I flew in the 1929 Ford Tri-Motor, out of Falcon Field in Mesa.

Totally worth a day of PTO and a drive to the Phoenix Metro.
                  Hey Hoomie, Check this out from my bud at News 3 Phoenix!

35K views, 496 likes, 51 loves, 72 comments, 355 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Chopperguy: Yes, FORD built airplanes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                    Didn't get to fly anything the past 2 days. Had to recover from surgery on Monday morning. I hope to go flying this weekend since its supposed to be decent weather.
                    Hey!!! Get well soon! No surgery is fun... Sending prayers for healing Bro!!! Jerry

Comment

• Thanks Hardway!

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Hey Hoomie, Check this out from my bud at News 3 Phoenix!

https://www.facebook.com/chopperguyh...3305312352307/
                        Awesome footage!

Comment

• Bruce Haffner is a legend in Phoenix. I've seen him get footage of a Super Connie departing Marana, and a formation of 4 F-35s flying around Phoenix this past New Year's.
                          Pat

Comment

• Glad there's some relief from this polar vortex finally showing up in some of the rest of the country. Hideous conditions, sorry my friends. Got out and flew yesterday on a day off for the first time this year, and this morning before some rain. Couple warm ups with the 1200mm FlightLine Spitfire, then it was the Freewing 70mm F-16 and 70mm F-104 for a couple hours and way too much fun. Feeling guilty, sorry pilots. Remember fly more, work less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westsider View Post
                              Glad there's some relief from this polar vortex finally showing up in some of the rest of the country. Hideous conditions, sorry my friends. Got out and flew yesterday on a day off for the first time this year, and this morning before some rain. Couple warm ups with the 1200mm FlightLine Spitfire, then it was the Freewing 70mm F-16 and 70mm F-104 for a couple hours and way too much fun. Feeling guilty, sorry pilots. Remember fly more, work less.
                              Yeah Westy, Charlie and I wish you were here. Misery loves company:Cold:LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Yeah Westy, Charlie and I wish you were here. Misery loves company:Cold:LOL
                                Yeah we do............no wind but 7 F today :P
                                TJ....you planning to go to the AGS mid-winter fly next weekend if it isn't arse biting cold? :eyeswide
                                I finally have a plane and a couple batts ready to go for maiden......the Flyzone 1500 Turbo Beaver on skis.:)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Yeah we do............no wind but 7 F today :P
                                  TJ....you planning to go to the AGS mid-winter fly next weekend if it isn't arse biting cold? :eyeswide
                                  I finally have a plane and a couple batts ready to go for maiden......the Flyzone 1500 Turbo Beaver on skis.:)
                                  I plan to do the Winter Fly WBC. The date is the 9th????? For some reason I had the 19th written down. That can't be right.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	sortie2from#2.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	176213
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

I plan to do the Winter Fly WBC. The date is the 9th????? For some reason I had the 19th written down. That can't be right.
                                      Yepper 11am-2pm 10 day forecast has it @ 23 degrees with winds @ 10. Temps the 2 days before are mid 40's with rain. :P
                                      :wacky weather. May not be flying until..............:Confused:
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Day 925: Flying the Mirage in the sunshine and 60 degrees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	925.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	176252
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Nice!! It was about 58F here, but overcast and damp and a bit breezy at times. I staying in and worked on the Birdcage Corsair... It should be nice!! 75 days till 1K!! Woo Hoo!! Good job Bro...:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X