X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I flew none of these...
    but we had our annual McGuyver event. Some flew quite well. Some not so much. Poor Snoopy had a great lift off and Initial climb, but went downhill from there - sorry Snoopy.
    The objective: take off, around the pattern and land. Extra points for: touch and go, loop and or roll.
    Much fun had by all, a Model T attempted flight, but made a better ice cream maker.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Awesome!!!! Too much fun!!!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• What a gorgeous RC airstrip. :Cool:You are SOOOOOOO fortunate :P:Devil:LOL
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Finally getting some decent weather here in the PNW! :Cool:

Freewing 6S 90mm F-22

FlightLine F4U-1D Corsair

My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Put 3 more flights on the Timber X. Trying out some 3 blade props. Started with the 11x7 off the Turbo Beaver, and switched to a 13x7 off the Hellcat. 11x7 isnt quite enough and the 13x7 is to much. Ill have to pick up a 12x6 and give it a try.

Comment

• Aros - I see you brought your airplane finder as well. Funny to see him/her chase the Corsair on your low passes. Beautiful spot, looks like you can roll off the running track if you need a harder surface, very cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
                Aros - I see you brought your airplane finder as well. Funny to see him/her chase the Corsair on your low passes. Beautiful spot, looks like you can roll off the running track if you need a harder surface, very cool.
                Yeah she's the designated chaser...Problem is she doesn't want to just run up to it, she thinks their juicy bones with wings! So it's definitely a bit of cat and mouse going on. The track is great as it's the best of both worlds, grass field for the warbirds and a rubber-soft track for jets. Fun stuff, especially when light poles mind their own business.

LOL
                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• I made it an all Piper fleet at AMPS today.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	4F546BD1-671D-4634-958B-3B75757EF660.jpeg
Views:	491
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	183776

Comment

• I like the wooden props.

Comment

• 2 more flights on the Timber today. Wind kicked up and had to pack it up. Try again tomorrow.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	mondaysortie.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	183941
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• The P-51 fleet..... :Cool:

Comment

• 6 flights on the Timber and 4 on the Dynam Waco.

Comment

• Flew the Wright Flyer today. From an old Great Planes kit. Picked it up at a swap meet.

Whoo Boy! This plane is something else.

Like the real thing, it is barely controllable. Also, the construction is so delicate, that you have to have a PERFECT landing to not break something! LOL

Name:	20190216_123904.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	184109
                              Super Airliner, Corsair, Viper, BAE Hawk, L-39, A-6, PC-21, B-25, T-28, GeeBee, Wildcat, Stinson, F-16, F-4

Comment

• Originally posted by vdanger View Post
                                Flew the Wright Flyer today. From an old Great Planes kit. Picked it up at a swap meet.

Whoo Boy! This plane is something else.

Like the real thing, it is barely controllable. Also, the construction is so delicate, that you have to have a PERFECT landing to not break something! LOL

Name:	20190216_123904.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	184109
                                That is scary just thinking about it.:Cool: Good job keeping it in one piece!

Comment

• Maiden on the C-130, and a few flights on the FMS Growler. Got too cold, had to pack it in while we were still having fun! Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	184217Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	192.0 KB
ID:	184218

Comment

• Congrats!!!!! :Cool::Cool: Had storms here early this AM, and the wind is gusting to 41 mph, so no flying today!!! ;)

Comment

• Day 964: Maidened the F-100 today and got it all trimmed out, great flying plane. I used all Freewing parts in it (F-4) and plan to do it in a "Wild Weasel" livery.

Name:	20190313_184314927_iOS.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	184263
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                        Day 964: Maidened the F-100 today and got it all trimmed out, great flying plane. I used all Freewing parts in it (F-4) and plan to do it in a "Wild Weasel" livery.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190313_184314927_iOS.jpg Views:	4 Size:	367.0 KB ID:	184263
                                        Wowa, NICE! Where in the world did you find that? Looks awesome mate.

Woody

That's another one that has utterly disappeared from the hobby. : (

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Wowa, NICE! Where in the world did you find that? Looks awesome mate.

Woody

That's another one that has utterly disappeared from the hobby. : (
                                          I found it on RCGroups, new in box PNP but only used the foam and plastic ;)
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X