First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like she had fun !! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WrightBrosRC View Post
      After the maiden flight of my B24, I few this jewel. The last time I flew her it was March 19, 2016!! I was going to sell her and then decided to add the wing walker option. I don't recall anything of how the concept came about. 17mph wind with gusts made it a bit more challenging than I would have liked. It's all good though now that she's safe at home. LOL!
      Great flying WrightBrosRC. Having lived in that area I don’t remember a flying field except the old abandoned area off Cornell rd and the nice club at forest Grove with a lake. I guessing the overpass is Hwy 26?
      Awesome video too, very nice scale maneuvers despite the help from wind ya pulled it off in a beautiful plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Great flying WrightBrosRC. Having lived in that area I don’t remember a flying field except the old abandoned area off Cornell rd and the nice club at forest Grove with a lake. I guessing the overpass is Hwy 26?
        Awesome video too, very nice scale maneuvers despite the help from wind ya pulled it off in a beautiful plane.
        Many thx! Yes, the overpass is where Dersham Rd. crosses over 26. The club had a field in a previous location a few years back on the north side of the Hwy. OMAS is the club out toward Banks with the little irrigation pond beside it. The facility is still there but the club membership has fallen apart the past year or two.
        There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

Many thx! Yes, the overpass is where Dersham Rd. crosses over 26. The club had a field in a previous location a few years back on the north side of the Hwy. OMAS is the club out toward Banks with the little irrigation pond beside it. The facility is still there but the club membership has fallen apart the past year or two.
          Great looking field- keep it going. I used to live in Aloha, later in Forest Grove and used to fly my gliders at the alfalfa field by the high school, probably gone now and turned into a strip mall.. Click image for larger version

Name:	B28D1F73-BEDF-4C98-99EC-61C2BAD57BF6.jpeg
Views:	483
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	185635

Comment

Great looking field- keep it going. I used to live in Aloha, later in Forest Grove and used to fly my gliders at the alfalfa field by the high school, probably gone now and turned into a strip mall.. Click image for larger version

I think I saw that transmitter in the Smithsonian... LOL Great blast from the past!

Comment

I think I saw that transmitter in the Smithsonian... LOL Great blast from the past!
              I think it was considered “OLD” then, but it worked great.:Silly:

Comment

I'm assuming the lift around that field was pretty good yes? Ever since you posted that stuff about the Lady, I've been looking for a convenient hill to do some slope flying.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

I'm assuming the lift around that field was pretty good yes? Ever since you posted that stuff about the Lady, I've been looking for a convenient hill to do some slope flying.

Woody
                  It was excellent. Especially for a beginner pilot. Even a hand launch could get me a full 360 and catch it flying toward me. My high start would let me fly a pattern or grab the lift from the hillside and just loiter.

Comment

Flickin' it old school. :Cool:

Comment

After the maiden flight of my B24, I few this jewel. The last time I flew her it was March 19, 2016!! I was going to sell her and then decided to add the wing walker option. I don't recall anything of how the concept came about. 17mph wind with gusts made it a bit more challenging than I would have liked. It's all good though now that she's safe at home. LOL!
                      Another incredible video, please keep 'em coming. Is it just me, or was there anybody else hoping her dress would fly up around her head. Yah, I know, I'm just a little demented.:Devil:
                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Another incredible video, please keep 'em coming. Is it just me, or was there anybody else hoping her dress would fly up around her head. Yah, I know, I'm just a little demented.:Devil:
                        Thx Hugh, that's funny... several at the field found it necessary to make sure she was wearing something under her skirt! LMAO! LOL She does need a proper outfit for the job but I wouldn't have a clue where to find one. A red, white and blue jump suit would be better.

Comment

• Finally, FINNALLY I got one in the air this year! Man what a long brutal winter.

First one up was the Edge 540

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Flying the shark today

Attached Files
                            Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Two flights with the Sensei and one with the Calypso this morning.

Comment

• Excitement plus today. One of the fellas had his Pandora out in low wing config for the first time. He has a 2nd gen DX8 and unbeknownst to me, had been playing with it since the last time we flew it. He had adjusted the Expo to 30 and 40% + on this radio its supposed to be minus, I was Lucky to get it back on the ground!!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	youtube.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	425.7 KB
ID:	186045
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	youtube.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	425.7 KB
ID:	186045
                                    Aros, Is this the Freewing B-17 in silver? best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I finally got to maiden my Avios Spitfire today. The weather wasn't perfect, but you can't let a little overcast keep you grounded.

Pleased to report the plane flies nice. A bit floaty, which was a surprise considering the size and weight of the plane. It handled our grass runway with no issues.

Comment

• Good day today. Flew two batteries with Woodstock and one with JuneBug. All good flights with no issues.
                                        Also had my son out with me today. He just purchased the Eflite Commander and flew her maiden as well.
                                        Beautiful bird and he is very pleased with her. All came home safe to hanger for another day. :Whew:
                                        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• I flew 12 batteries in three planes today had a blast. Weather was great 3-5 wind 72 degrees and sunny sky. I got an Eflite Commander last week and did the maiden today this may be my new go to fun fly plane it flies absolutely amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X